You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Greenpoint Seeds > Copper Chem grow zone

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Greenpoint Seeds
Copper Chem grow zone Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2019, 09:22 AM #101
FrozenFire

FrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud of
In betting I'll find at least one solid keeper out of the bunch. I'm after something with nice coloring and a special terp profile.

The neverending insanity of frozenfire: currently page 48 forward for undercurrent and aeroponics.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....344873&page=48

Copper chem grow zone: my pollen chucking and breeders notes.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352428
FrozenFire is offline Quote

Old 06-09-2019, 06:06 PM #102
Trich_Pharmer

Trich_Pharmer will become famous soon enough
Mercury In Retrograde

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenFire View Post
Seed size is quite drastic between ccf2 tall pheno and c99 from the ccf2 male. The ccf2 seeds are a little smaller than average size, and the c99 are bigger than average. Those are the biggest beans I've made yet. Fyi I believe that the seed size has fuck all to do with seed viability or vigor. They are mature seeds in both instances. Mercury was in retrograde at time of harvest, which means I should have over 90% female seeds

View Image

Do you honestly believe the position of objects in our solar system affects the dispersion of y and x chromosomes in plants? I can assure you there is no scientific or gathered evidence to suggest this, but Rock on.
Trich_Pharmer is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:55 PM #103
FrozenFire

FrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trich_Pharmer View Post
Do you honestly believe the position of objects in our solar system affects the dispersion of y and x chromosomes in plants? I can assure you there is no scientific or gathered evidence to suggest this, but Rock on.
One of the down sides of the written word, is the inability to reflect dry sarcasm . It was a completely fictitious story and the opinion was shared just to fuck with people. I normally keep things on the up and up here, but occasionally I slip in a wild one to see what bites .

The neverending insanity of frozenfire: currently page 48 forward for undercurrent and aeroponics.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....344873&page=48

Copper chem grow zone: my pollen chucking and breeders notes.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352428
FrozenFire is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.