What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Alien OG Bagseed Outdoor Soil Grow

Crazy Chester

I found a couple bagseeds in an ounce of Alien OG and popped both of them. Each is a girl and most probably an S1 of the mom that produced the ounce. I started her indoor and had a little thread going here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=375265

But, she's been outdoors for a few weeks and deserves her own outdoor thread.

Here's what the girls looked like after I cloned them and before I transplanted them into bigger pots (w/drip irrigation):

Crazy Chester

Alien OG Bagseed Outdoors Transplanted

Alien OG Bagseed Outdoors Transplanted

I transplanted each seedling to their own 7 gallon fabric pot, which will be their home throughout flowering.

I used a 50/50 compost/vermiculite mix as a medium, with the top inch or so covered in mixed dried garden cuttings as a mulch and they are watered once a day for 10 minutes by 2 1/2 gallon per hour drip line on a timer.

Last edited:

Crazy Chester

Chillin' at the drip-line

Chillin' at the drip-line

Here's an update with the sisters in their new spot:

The plant in the second pic is a week or so older than her sister and is showing some buds before her:

Crazy Chester

Update - at 73 days of flowering

Update - at 73 days of flowering

She looks to yield pretty large frosty buds smelling of equal parts strawberry, pine and rubber.

Alien OG #1:
picture.php

picture.php

Alien OG #2:

picture.php

picture.php

Crazy Chester

Harvest!

Harvest!

These two ladies were harvested at 76 days of flower. Here's what the buds looked like before going into the jars for curing.

Alien OG #1:

picture.php

picture.php

Alien OG #2:

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

Crazy Chester

Smoke Report

Smoke Report

Alien OG #1 appears to be the best of the two bagseed siblings. She yields a bit more, is a bit more potent, has stronger terps and her leaves darken to purple approaching her 11th week of flowering.

She has a strong but weird taste that resembles her smell - strawberries, pine and rubber. The inhale mostly resembles rubber, the exhale is tart and the after taste is deliciously sweet. The high is like her mother - nice sativa "up" head high to start out and then that progressively fades over time, being smoothely replaced with deep physical relaxation. She resembled her mom in her appearance, smell, taste and effect, like an "S1" should. I think I'll keep her!

Last edited: