What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TJO's 2020

theJointedOne

Veteran
Hi all, thanks for stopping in :)

Gonna build a little 20 plant spot and thought id do a thread about it.

It will be a mix of seed plants, and clones.

Seed, will have 2 or 3 of each:
Sherbert Bx, from some dude at the regen conference last year
Jungle Spice, from bodhi seeds
Old Betsy x Chem, from south fork seeds

Clones:
Sunburn (aka Cherry Fritter), from oni seeds
Manzana #2 (rainbow sherbert x sour apple) , selected by a good friend

100 gallon smarties, with a blend of Black Gold, dr earth 4 4 4, kelp, gypsum, and a few other items

heres the plot, gonna weed whack and move some of that siding back about 20 ft
picture.php

Heres the seed that has shown female pre flowers
picture.php

Clones, always grow more than you need so you can grow the strongest ones
picture.php

Ingredients (theres 8 bags of dr earth in there too)
picture.php

Looking forward to the season, and looking forward to sharing on this thread. As always, thanks to icmag for allowing us to have this free platform to share on.

Ok cool well im planning on building the garden on Sunday, and potentially planting on the 10th.

EllieGrows

Veteran
����������������������

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just in time for the show! taking a seat here and wish the best sun for your ladies :wave:

theJointedOne

Veteran
Hey guys thanks for stopping by! Good to see some familiar faces.

Well today I was filling the pots, but before i did I cut up individual pieces of hardware cloth off a 100ft roll to stick under the smart pots for gopher prevention.
picture.php

Just another ipm strategy

theJointedOne

Veteran
Pots are full, will get supp lighting, and some fencing and drip up hopefully next few days. Planting after this next storm passes.

picture.php

theJointedOne

Veteran
Just a somewhat janky fence lol. Ground is pretty rocky here, but i got them in as deep as possible.
picture.php

Going to build my own light string tomorrow ala Butte and tom hill and then planting on Tuesday evening.

theJointedOne

Veteran
Thanks for checking in guys.

Well here's a picture of the supplemental lighting setup i built, pretty simple process and works well.

picture.php

Hoping to plant them up tomorrow evening!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice TJO .. looking good .. i figure ill plug mine in over the next week or so. Happy Growing brother !!

40degsouth

Hi everyone,
I’m particularly interested as to how you’ve set up the light string TheJointedOne. I’m sure l remember Butte setting his up right above the plant, on fifteen foot centres, one for each plant. I’m pretty sure that he recommended 35W cfls, from memory, as the minimum amount of light per plant.
Would you mind if l ask you to elaborate on your design, particularly the number of lights and distances per plant from the light; also light intensity obviously plays a significant role along with the evolution of LEDs.
Butte, Tom Hill, Mendo, BYF, Butte County, Ganja Rebel, Shcrews....etc...etc :tiphat::thank you:
Cheers,

Latest posts

Latest posts