What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor mmmp grow :)

MasonJS

Hi everyone. Hope everybody is doing well throughout this crisis. I’m just starting my seeds for this years outdoor grow. I am starting 35 regular seeds. 5 of each strain listed. Blue widow x midnight Ryder, blue widow bx, bag seed from a buddy in Cali, the rest are all Mota’s green rebel line. Sour soda, tinfoil hat, blissful sunset, bluemoon wizard. I grow in a mix of sphagnum peat moss, compost, and perlite amended with build a soils craft blend. I use gh nutes and will most likely use the Lucas formula throughout most of the summer. This will be my first journal on here so I’m pumped. Here is a couple pics of my last years grow. F50E6480-B050-40DA-8743-5A9EB7905C39.jpg AE7A1342-990D-485D-B646-8C4B54C9D0E1.jpg 268139A8-D0D5-44C4-A7CA-D0F709DEE827.jpg

MasonJS

Today is day 2 germing in paper towel and RO water. Going to see what all has cracked and get them into solo cups inside my seedlings tent. For the first month or 2 I’m going to use gh go box. For the seedlings soil, I’m using 2 parts sphagnum peat moss, 2 parts perlite, and one part compost. Lightly ammended. For testing my water I’m using and Apera ph + tds,ec,ppm meter. So far water is coming out of ro filter at 7.8 ph and 60-100 ppm so I’ll be needing to ph down a bit. Temps holding around 70 with 60 rh.
image.jpg 8C8AD841-874A-4789-9170-1244B470B0FC.jpg

yardgrazer

Nice, I'm sitting on a pack of Bluemoon Wizard and Tin Foil Hat... will be interested to see your results.

MasonJS

Nice, I'm sitting on a pack of Bluemoon Wizard and Tin Foil Hat... will be interested to see your results.

I will keep ya posted brotha. I actually started 8 tinfoil hats and 6 sour sodas so forgive me for getting the numbers wrong there. So I have 24 seeds from green rebel and 15 that I’ve just saved over the years. So far 23/24 have germinated and sprouted a tap root from green rebels genetics (Mota). Pretty pleased with those results. Gonna try popping a few more older seeds with ph’d and ro’d water with very light cal mag and see if I have better results with the older seeds.
image.jpg

MasonJS

Update. 100% germ rate with all the green rebel genetics and from my own older blue widow x midnight Ryder seeds. 2/5 popped from the old Cali seeds my buddy gave me. I have 38 in solos now and probably a few more coming. Things are just sprouting. I also bought a jig for bending my own high tunnel greenhouse so that’ll be a fun project. Temps are staying 68-78 degrees and the rh is 60-70%.
image.jpg

G13Fan

Those red solo cups make me nuts knocking them over. 35 bud you are in for a task. They look so small when they are in the plastic bags...

MasonJS

Yeah your 100% right. Gonna be a little crazy in there in a couple weeks. I’m gonna keep the most vigorous and give some away to friends. I’m going to build a small green house to start, probably about 20x20 high tunnel. One way or another I’ll contend with the chaos. I honestly didn’t think I’d have 100% germ rate on my older seeds but hey the more the merrier they say.

MasonJS

image.jpg
This is my pen I rigged together last year. I just bought this property last April and had a lot of work to do and not much time so don’t judge my work :laughing: I’m going to put the greenhouse out here as well and run power to it. I’m hoping to have that done within 3 weeks as long as this virus doesn’t mess with me.

MasonJS

Ok that’s it for seedlings in there. Going to get my top rail for the green house today. Probably still be a week or 2 before I get the bender jig. Got some lightly nuted ro water aerating off to the side. About 120-150 ppm and 6.1 ph. Gottem listening to some rebelution haha :)

image.jpg

MasonJS

Got the ground poles in. Just waiting on the jig plastic and wiggle wire. Probably just going to just seal along the bottom of the greenhouse and put some big fans in with a screened intake. Any thoughts?
831615F2-B744-4EF9-8B3E-2C2A02A51E34.jpg
6CDFC22A-4E41-4823-868D-A46ABE93D691.jpg

MasonJS

A7B0DB5D-42D6-4337-BE99-55594221DB84.jpg
5602B477-8F13-4F31-920B-23FA2527A489.jpg
Things are getting a little further along. Picked up a panama punch clone. It came from a seed from a oz of panama from DOA here in the mitten. I gave it to a friend and it ended up being a female. We haven’t flowered it yet tho so no telling if it’s any good.

MasonJS

More progress. Coming along nicely. Ended up keeping my blue widows, some bluemoon wizards, tinfoil hat, some ? And a blissful sunset. Also my panama punch. Sadly all sour sodas were males :( of course lol.

27019241-E4F7-4EB8-84E0-58A6AACCE396.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts