What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

`

Jimmypop

Can someone explain to me how to use this please? When it says Mx2 or Mx0.7, what is the base amount of micro that I am using to multiply by?
thanks

Jimmypop

I solved my problem from above but now I can't figure out why the total column is always divided by some seemingly random number. What am I missing? Do I want the ppm listed in red or green?

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Yeah.. I'm boggled by the multiplier to. Ran it round my brain a few times and it doesn't seem to tie with anything shown.

Jimmypop

Yeah.. I'm boggled by the multiplier to. Ran it round my brain a few times and it doesn't seem to tie with anything shown.

I just noticed K always equals 100 afterwards so I guess it's some way to compare flora vs cocotek? But I believe you are feeding with the numbers in red so I'm not sure the point of equalizing for K? Hopefully home-grown sees this and can chime in

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I just noticed K always equals 100 afterwards so I guess it's some way to compare flora vs cocotek? But I believe you are feeding with the numbers in red so I'm not sure the point of equalizing for K? Hopefully home-grown sees this and can chime in

Literally running through the house here, but he was looking at ca and mg and the 3 live in a triangle. He could be looking at home each puts the ca and mg when beside K. Just no tim...

Jimmypop

Literally running through the house here, but he was looking at ca and mg and the 3 live in a triangle. He could be looking at home each puts the ca and mg when beside K. Just no tim...

Well I'm about to give it a run with the flora line and the numbers in red. I'll let ya know how it goes. I'm using an unknown strain that I've never grown before.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
It seems low on N through flower. P and K never reach any great height. Ca&Mg look good, but tailing off the Ca in the final 2 weeks misses out of some bag appeal I believe.

N and K are about weight

Jimmypop

It seems low on N through flower. P and K never reach any great height. Ca&Mg look good, but tailing off the Ca in the final 2 weeks misses out of some bag appeal I believe.

N and K are about weight

What nutrient schedule would you recommend?

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Tough call with an unknown seed. Most of it looks ok so you could go ahead with the expectation of using a little more PK at some point, but mainly N. I'm not sure I have seen such low levels quoted before and if using LED you will almost surely need more from my findings. I veg at that 165 but never drop below 100 till the final weeks. I will muse it over, and see where the ca and mg is coming from, to see about some in nitrate form perhaps, More Ca & Mg was the goal here, so perhaps the old formula plus a calmag will fall right.

Basic idea is 100ppm N, but recipe's between 80 and 150 are common in flower. 80 is the bottom end though so long flowering stuff.

Not knowing your plant is a real issue. Do you have any idea at all?

Jimmypop

Tough call with an unknown seed. Most of it looks ok so you could go ahead with the expectation of using a little more PK at some point, but mainly N. I'm not sure I have seen such low levels quoted before and if using LED you will almost surely need more from my findings. I veg at that 165 but never drop below 100 till the final weeks. I will muse it over, and see where the ca and mg is coming from, to see about some in nitrate form perhaps, More Ca & Mg was the goal here, so perhaps the old formula plus a calmag will fall right.

Basic idea is 100ppm N, but recipe's between 80 and 150 are common in flower. 80 is the bottom end though so long flowering stuff.

Not knowing your plant is a real issue. Do you have any idea at all?

Only thing I know for sure is it's Indica based on appearance. I tried to grow it once before but it was a male. It was short and bushy with very large thick fan leaves. Grown under LEDs

ridoo

Well I'm about to give it a run with the flora line and the numbers in red. I'll let ya know how it goes. I'm using an unknown strain that I've never grown before.

Hi,
do you mean the Flora Nova Bloom bottle ?

by the way i understand nothing about this feeding chart, and i'm good with Excel spreadsheet...

if you mean Flora Nova Bloom, it works good but the viscosity is... awful... to dose, to mix, and to use... especially if you need to dose small quantities this is a hell... but it's true that you can make a full run veg and flo with one bottle and no other nuts, there is a thread somewhere about this single bottle use... somewhere... or a web page dunno.

my 0.02 cents...