What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Humboldt Seed Company

MadCow

Can’t wait to see how these turn out for everyone. Going to grab a few different packs from them right now. I’ll update on how they turn out.

Stinkhorn123

I grew out a bunch of HSC Blueberry and Pineapple muffins last year in 3 different backyard gardens. The Pineapple was much more vigorous and had a way better bud structure than BB. We got a bunch of ugly dark purple phenos out of the BB that Really lacked vigor and were Larfy. Maybe 2-3/10 of the more green types were pretty good though and did smell amazing. I wouldn’t run the BB outdoors again in my climate unless it was from a select clone. They had good mold resistance a few of the BB’s were super early and done mid September. Most finished early October and the Pineapple was done Mid October. Pineapples were rock hard and all really similar with mostly just some more purple than others. Pretty green & purple not that fugly leathery dark purple. The more purple Pineapples were totally mold free which is impressive here.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Ive got the Squirt, Lemon Kush and Mango Sherb hanging on the dry lines atm...2 more weeks until smoke test.... Im 6 weeks into the All Gas OG...Hot Damn...these are bomb as fuck.... stout growth with gnarly purple phenos...Vanilla frosting also 6 weeks.... she's OK doesnt smell like anything Vanilla...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Ive got the Squirt, Lemon Kush and Mango Sherb hanging on the dry lines atm...2 more weeks until smoke test.... Im 6 weeks into the All Gas OG...Hot Damn...these are bomb as fuck.... stout growth with gnarly purple phenos...Vanilla frosting also 6 weeks.... she's OK doesnt smell like anything Vanilla...

Nice! How u like the lemon kush from initial impressions?

Storm Shadow

Veteran
To be honest.. my least favorite of them all..
I feel like the Super lemon Haze is too dominant in the terp department.. no lemony og smell... more like Jack

calisun

Mango Sherbert is about 5 days out to being ready. It's a vigorous strain great nose and good trichrome production. Buds are a little smaller than I was hoping but the low light levels do to smoke may have something to do with that. It is still a good producer.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Yeah bro.. i found a pheno of the mango sherb that yields and smells insane.. i hope they taste as good as they smell

MelloYello

I ran the all gas and magic melon litedep.
Magic melon finished around 49 from pulling tarp.
Ran Magic Melon full season and am trimming now.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
All Gas OG from fem seed fay 45 flowering... I love these.... not a single nanner...unlike a few of their other fem strains...If this smell translates into flavor...this lady is never leaving the stable...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
That all gas og is serious. Got it as a clone last year. She will never ever leave the stable!!! That smell and taste is crazy good....Good one Storm...

OP

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Vanilla Frosting definitely has a Sweet Vanilla smell with a Kushy after splash .. just chopped her down last night... cant wait to puff on her.... she throws down in the yield department..

Bro All Gas is INSANE!! the nose...the structure...the yield...the colors.... My fav plant grown from seed in years... Cant wait to smoke the All Gas... I have 19 phenos to smoke/test