What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can’t post images?

Sticky Sat

Hi guys,
I'm a bit dense so I would be grateful if someone could give me step by step explainations about how to post pics. Or maybe I'm not allowed to....?
Thanks in advance :)

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Hi guys,
I'm a bit dense so I would be grateful if someone could give me step by step explainations about how to post pics. Or maybe I'm not allowed to....?
Thanks in advance :)
Hey bro if you click https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=489335 that should link to your Albums page. Once on that page you have to click Create New Album button towards the bottom leftish. Once you've created an album it should automagically go to the page where you can upload an image using the Upload Image button. You can insert a pic into a post if you are in the advanced mode, which you can get to with the Go Advanced button, by clicking the Insert Images button down rightish. Hope that helps.

Sticky Sat

Thanks a lot AgentPothead, I really appreciate !
If I'm not as dense as I'd like my nugs to be, it will definitely help ! ;-)

Have a very nice day ! :)

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
NP bro! If you got any troubs leave a note on my profile, I don't think you can PM till 50 posts under yer belt.

Sticky Sat

Hey AgentPothead !

I'm sorry but I can't find a way to answer you in the album... Dense I said ? Could be an understatement... ;-)
It's a true Bangi Haze male. The one with the most vigor and best branch structure. It was covering all its surroundings with pollen... :)

Sticky Sat

Thanks bro, I'll do as you say :)
My apologies to everybody for my off topic intrusion in this thread...
An excellent week end and peace to all :)

Latest posts

Latest posts