What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New extraction technique? Rosin tech?

Cactus Squatter

Really digging these Little Dipper rigs. Way less dirty feeling than the crack torch and glass meth tube 😂
Nice smooth hits, easy to clean and use.

Little bit of some Panama Deep Chunk I pressed that didn’t go into edibles.
455D0A17-5FF1-4FAC-885D-77B20873B0A1.jpeg

EsterEssence

Veteran
With the price of bud I ended up tumbling all of mine and a few other folks as well it made some of the best golden goo I have made…

EsterEssence

Veteran
I want to make some flower rosin out of my plants this year, what is my best method? I don’t have a freeze drier so what do you guys suggest?

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I press all my rosin with a hot press. I have 2 presses. One is a portable model with small plates for 2 to 5 gram presses. And, I have large plates that require a shop press. I can do from about 2 to 20 grams at a time with that one.

I never use the big one any more. If you have a shop press, I'll sell my large plates.

Here are the 2 I have. I can't say enough good about the Dab Press unit I own.

Good luck in your ultimate choice.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Yeah, I been rocking that 4 ton Dabpress for at least a few years and love it for personal use. Can't really beat it for price, quality, ease of use. It's payed for itself many times over. Good luck

EsterEssence

Veteran
I have the original driptech press Sunfire made, I’m wondering what you guys are doing with flower, making prepress pucks, the worm style, I haven’t harvested the plants yet so I want to harvest and dry them for flower rosin. I usually just grind it up and tumble it but I want flower this year…

EsterEssence

Veteran
Im thinking 50gram pucks not sure if that will be enough to do the drip tech but I’ve seen some nice looking flower rosin in this thread. I saw some fresh frozen which I think was freeze dried…

Last edited:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I tried bags with flower a few times but ultimately, I only used bags with hash/keif pressing.

For flowers, I just made pucks.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I’ve been experimenting with a few flowers I picked I need to get the humidity correct and figure out what size pucks but it’s working and a different high than the hash powder rosin…

Latest posts

Latest posts