What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What’s going on

I’m having so many issues in veg idk what to do I might have got a handle on it but idk earthier I over water or they get lock out or this last time it was mites...

So... coco ph 5.8 remo nutrition

They do look a lot better I’ve been spray feeding velo kelp calmigic rapid start and they seem to be coming back so I water fed them that mix tonight....

What’s going on I’m going crazy trying to fix this

But flower looks amazing

Attachments

• A03E751D-936F-454D-83B1-B8ED5F8E813D.jpg
    A03E751D-936F-454D-83B1-B8ED5F8E813D.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 27

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
Problems x 3

Problems x 3

Okay Bro, Take a Deep Breath.....

It's going to be Alright, we're gonna move things to Better. Uncle Fletch is here to help.

It's the Old Triple Whammy.

Bugs, Nutes, Moisture.

I see Mite damage. The pinprick Yellow Mottling is a dead giveaway everytime. Captain Jack's Dead Bug, two treatments 48 hours apart applied when the lights are off. Allow 20 minutes to drip dry before exposing them to light if you treat in the morning. They're in your Coco too, consider a light root drench, at least spray the top layer.

Now, on to the Overwatering/Feeding issues. Because of the Mites, the plants' uptake has slowed and nutrients have probably built up a bit in the Coco. Flush with ph adjusted water and check you runoff ph and ec. Adjust your feeding down in strength while you gain control over the pests. Once the bugs are gone, the plants' feeding needs will return to normal.

You can do it!! Don't Give Up!!

Thank you brother

So I found the mites last week threw out the main plant and sprayed them with a heave dose of mammoth for 3 days I think I have the mites gone after talking to there rep who was based in my state.

Tomorrow when the pots dry out I will flush with phed water I was thinking they might be locked out again as you said but other people kept telllng me it’s a deficiency but I thought it was something more after the mites... I will re spray them tomorrow with the mammoth

it makes sense the lock out and everything

I was using mammoth biocontrol I used 90ml per gallon for 3 days straight to the point the plants were leaning I try to mess around with mites and go crazy I sprayed my walls clones ceiling my the time I was done my carpet in the room I grow in was soaked shit so we’re my pants

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
The only way to be sure if it's lockout or deficiencies is to measure your runoff ph and ec. Some meters show Total Disolved Solids in ppm and ec. Double check yours to see if you can switch from ppm to ec. If it doesn't have a mode setting that lets you switch, buy a cheap ec meter. A $20 one will do fine.

Also check any Houseplants for Mites and treat them as well. Little Rascals will hitch a ride from the Ficus Tree to the Grow Tent.

Good Luck Bro!!

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
Hopefully that'll nail the damn things. What makes them so tough to control is they're Generational Turnaround Time, the time it takes for one generation of hatched bugs to turn around and lay eggs of their own. For Mites it is 48 hours. That means every two days there's another generation of hatchlings, and another and another. Their numbers start growing exponentially before you even see them.

The mammoth I used kills the mites and eggs and all kinds of things I plan on spraying once a week with it I’m just glade my flower is perfect lol

They plants look so much better just fed them a light dose of food split 2 gal with all my plants have them just enough should be golden also sprayed them again just in case