What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Public house

Thump88

John Public said:
Hello Thump88

Very nice pics, my friend. Surely there are some similarities. But if they smell like fruit gum, not sure it is the same: the panama smell different, like rotten ...

You know what? The best way would be to grow this unknown Fruit side by side with the Panama so that you definetly know. :)

I was thinking the fruity smell might have been a unique pheno or somethin, but like you said the best way will probably to have a side by side grow off, also my gal was an auto-flowerer.

J

John Public

Well, it looks like I lost the way to post here since 2008 :)

Here are some pics of a Parvati line !

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20j_1.jpg
    20j_1.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 77j_2.jpg
    77j_2.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 34
  • 88j_1.jpg
    88j_1.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 91j.jpg
    91j.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 22
P

ptg

Very nice,john public:yes:

Himalayan sativa looks so wild!Have you tried them?

J

John Public

Hello friends,

sorry, I did not see your replies :)

Ptg I did not grow myself such himalayans. I heard great reports about them however.

I'm now experimenting our hybrids made with these landraces.

I'll post here a first complete report about the Big Wave, which is the cross between the Colombian collie mother (Colombian gold x Jamaican) and the Hawaiian sativa mother.

P

ptg

Cool!

Cool!

Waiting for it impatiently!:yeahthats

I will surely try some Acapulco gold x Jamaica blue mountain very soon,if you don't mind i will post some pics in this thread:tiphat:

J

John Public

Thank you ptg, I still have to wait 3 or 4 weeks until they are mature and then I will post the report. I found a nice pheno that smells sweet fruit !

I'd be happy if you grow this Mexican x Jamaican cross. I'm sure it can give nice results, the acapulco is very quick to flower, has a good production and its high will surely give a kick to the JBM's one :)

P

ptg

Great to know...maybe a few pics for awaiting?:)

About the AG/jbm,i have just get 5 of them in water to pop...i do hope they will be faster than 15 weeks of flo...for the rest i'm sure they'll be killa plants!:canabis:

It's cool to see you more there!:tiphat:

J

John Public

Yes I have some pics of what seems to be the nicest pheno of the cross :

attachment.php

J

John Public

And here is one macro of the main buds, 30 days of flowering only

attachment.php

J

John Public

These are two macros of secondary buds, just to show the resin production is everywhere !

attachment.php

attachment.php

J

John Public

OK, if some people read this topic :tiphat:

I'll post here some information about the Big Wave.

It was created with a Colombian collie male, which was the selected male of the progeny of a cross between a Jamaican Blue Mountain male and a special BSC Colombian gold female. The second part of the cross was an Hawaiian sativa that was grown in one bud.

The idea was to obtain a strain that would be manageable indoor and in greenhouse, with a decent sativa high, but not too irie and still quite potent. Let's say that the Hawaiian is a nice sativa to grow indoor, it can produce easily tiny sticky buds which produce a nice high, very laughy. The cross between the Colombian and the Jamaican gave a nice dense bud producer with lot of resin, smelling fruity and camphra. The high was strong and warm.

Here are some pics of the parents.

Big Wave Papa

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Big Wave Mama

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ok, I hope you enjoyed, please tell me if I need to continue to post informations ;) Next time, I would post the first grow of the progeny of this cross

P

ptg

Great genetics!Both the popa and mama are looking very good,the boy seems particularly thick :canabis:

Thanks for sharing!:)

J

John Public

Llamabox, I'm happy to read you again ! The vibes is down but the spirit is still here :dance013:

blan-k-flor, thank you for the visit !

Ok, now I'll detail a bit more my current grow of this progeny.

I had few seeds left, only 5 so I grew them with the hope to find a good male and a nice female to cross with.

They grew quite sativa with some variations in the leaf shape and the internodes. This is because it is not a pure F1 between 2 P0 parents but rather a polyhybrid F1 between an F1 and a supposed pure parent.

Here are some pics of the young seedlings and two of the male that I used to produce the new seeds :wave:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

J

John Public

And eventually, some pics of today, at 38 days of flowering. Two phenotypes are here, one that I named Jaws (http://www.vimeo.com/8050122) that produces a lot of resin and very strong fruity / gumy smell and Rayon de Soleil (sunshine in french) that produces denser sativa buds with less resin and smell.

Here are the pics :)

Rayon de Soleil

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jaws

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

W

weshjo

Thanks to share your work with us!:thank you:

I'm impressed by your old genetics,keep us posted please!

llamabox

You know John I didn't see the Hawaiian cross of these, but I did receive seeds of the Columbian Collie F2
Bubblegum X Columbian Collie
Skunk #1 X Columbian Collie

Was it Molokai? I ask because I just received some from a reproduction made by one of Mota's guys. It would be neat to replicate the Big Wave and see if anything different pops up. Eh, just a random thought.

On a separate topic.... You wouldn't happen to remember who posted the Viet Black reproduction at Vibes do you?

Latest posts

Latest posts