What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Monitoring the "weather" in my grow rooms...

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
As title says, id like to measure temps humidty etc, over a long period and have those results on a computer to make graphs and see exactly whats happening through out the year, like a reverse weather app. Im kinda stumped on the hows and wondered if you guys can help?:tiphat:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
If you are a computer person, use the Raspberry Pi to write your own.

If you're not into programming, they do make several devices that will monitor and record that data.

Here is mine. I am going to modify it so I can select the time it shows from 1 day to the entire grow.

Attachments

• RPi interface.jpg
    RPi interface.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 20

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
I have a family member who wrote a book on raspi coding, every damn christmas i hear about new things they built with those. I will have a butchers mate thanks a bunch.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Thats fucking awesome by the way. Im so shit at computers that its a miracle i can even post.