What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nefarious nutrients

insomniac_AU

Hi everyone! I've done 4 cycles now with these nutrients after moving from Cyco and I'm very happy. Plants are being grown in a constantly recycling hydroponic setup. I'm paying $60AU for each 5 litre set so it's very economical too as I'm using less than a litre per crop. Can someone with some scientific knowledge please have a look at the makeup of it and see if the quantities of each compound are correct and if anything is missing? I'd love to hear from anyone else who has used it as well.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

progro

Just your standard Aussie nutrient mate. Cyco are a copy of advanced nutrients and this one was popular back in the day when hydro became popular in Australia. Early to late 90’s. As with nearly all bottled nutes it’s a bit high in P but they work up to a point. Good luck mate.