What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheeseberry Haze Grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya jamie...looking good so far!...you dutch?....ken je nederlands?

M

manwithnoname

hey things around here are looking good jamie! sucks to hear about your filter. hopefully you get that all figured out before they start stinkin really good :joint: peace!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Hi Core - Ja toch maar ik komt uit Wales, Jongen. bedankt voor de groetjes :wink:

Hi Smokesalot - I think I'm going to go with a dr80 as my scrog is currently set up in the dr120 and I feel its not the best use of space. With the lamp 18 inches above the screen, I'm only using about 25% of the tent (scrog and lamp height = 120cm high and the screen is 60cm deep) I think the 6 pot scrog would fit perfect in a dr80 :smile:

Hi manwithnoname - hopefully it won't be too much hassle to get it changed - its a shame that its too heavy for my tent as its actually the model up from the one I ordered and probably offers better odour control...in the meantime I'll just haev to smoke extra reefers to hide the smell hehehee :smile:

thanks for looking in folks :smile:

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was very near getting the CB's and the kind freebies. I chose some of Mota (and friend)'s other gear instead. Killing Kush should be a treat, and I hope the Anesthesia is truly anesthetizing.

Best of luck with those beauties, JS.

JamieShoes

Veteran
Hey thanks for stopping by both...

That Killing Kush is way up on my "to do" list..along with the Star Kush...then again San has a 7 week KO Kush... Man and I always swore I'd never get caught up in the Kush Rush...:smile:

is your KK grow in one of the threads in your sig? I'm off to read em all just in case :smile:

JamieShoes

Veteran
lol me too man, I can tell I'm getting excited, I just pulled the first bit of growth back under, all 2 inches of it... we're SCROGGIN' :woohoo:

you shoulda seen me trying to decide where to place the new growth... sheesh ..hehehe

greenmtgirl

The plants look great! I also started some cheeseberry last month along with the KO Kush and cheese x amnesia haze. Looks like great vigorous genetics.

JamieShoes

Veteran
Hi GreenMtGirl,

"vigorous" is the word eh? the cheeseberries nearly blew the doors off my cab in the first 2 weeks :smile:

would love to hear and see how your grow is going... I've got the cheese and amnesia haze put to one side for the time being.. I'm hoping to cross thm later and call the result "Cheese Kneesia" :wink:

edit - or maybe "AmCheeseia Haze"

happy growing
j

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
What are the genes here? The lineage? This sounds like some shit on a cereal box.

Good luck with your first grow! Looking good..

JamieShoes

Veteran
thanks Frank and MPD.

Cheeseberry haze

Blueberry cheese / lady cane

Cross between a blueberry cheese and lady cane (Super Silver Haze G13) <-- this is why I bought it :smile:

it does sound all candystore though youre quite right :wink:

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Did you sell your turntables AND cam on Ebay? :p Who's got the stink so far? Must be a few stinkers in there :D Got a good source on turkey $hit?

You are on top of it out there in neder-nederland :D

JamieShoes

Veteran
lol certainly is starting whiff a bit in there :smile: thankfully the filter should be here monday/tuesday

all being well I'll get the other pc fixed soon and I'll be able to get a few pics... once I buy my cam back off EBay I mean :wink:

andy12

Jamie, Scrog picture pleasee. and may I ask you what type of fan are you using, because my temp is 31 with fluoro, i wander how high will it be with HPS.

thanks
Andy

JamieShoes

Veteran
Hi Andy.. I'll grab a crappy fone cam shot in a little while when I do some feeding.

The fan I have... the thing about this fan is, it's a squirrel fan in a box - it was home made by some one for a 2000m3 grow and is now sealed in a box so I can't get the technical data off it.

What I can tell you is, it's way too powerful for my tent, sometimes I think its peeling the mylar from the insides... talk about negative pressure...the sides are sucked in tight...and man it makes some serious noise, so I can only run it during the day (until 1am)

Anyway what that means is, that even on its lowest setting (of 3 speeds) it keeps my tent well below 30C. With one lamp and an ambeint temp in the room of around 20C (normal for my house) it runs at about 25-27C. If I open the window in there and its cold outside (which it is lately) I can get the second 400watt sodium running and still keep the temps at around 27-29C......lol if I open the window and ramp the fan up to Speed mk 3, it'd probably cool the sun :wink:

wish I could tell you more about it really mate.

JamieShoes

Veteran
as promised :smile:

Attachments

• the garden (training) 07.03.09.jpg
    the garden (training) 07.03.09.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 38
  • the garden 07.03.09.jpg
    the garden 07.03.09.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 37
Status