Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Testing? Reporting? Reviewing?

Thread Title Search
Testing? Reporting? Reviewing? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-02-2005, 12:00 PM #21
HawaiianGrown
Pakaloha

HawaiianGrown will become famous soon enoughHawaiianGrown will become famous soon enough
so next year then

OK, we all have priorities

Anyways, Anytime anyone's coming out here, just let me know.

.... and this Thread is a great resource, Zepp!
HawaiianGrown is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2005, 12:52 AM #22
nattynattygurrl
Natalie J. Puffington

nattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

if ever a thread deserved a "sticky", this would be it!! (well, among others, of course!! :wink ..i'm just say'n, this took a whole lotta effort & thought..(if i had the "pwr" to sticky, i'd hv stuck this 1 for sure!!!) ..i'm just say'n, i'd hate to see all Zep's (& Contributer's), hard work, go the way of the "dead thread"..

anyways, nicely done my friends!!!

hope tht ths finds u all do'n & feel'n well!!!
hv a beautiful evening, my friends!!!

be peaceful, & be gentle w/ 1another!!!
natty

"Better a bleeding heart, than none at all."

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...
Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.
"
-Atticus Finch; To Kill A Mockingbird
written by Harper Lee
nattynattygurrl is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2005, 02:48 AM #23

Is there a word for: Ass Of A Dead Mule On The Side Of The Road In Summer?

I'm looking for a West Coast Skunk like that. You know! Like an Onion Plant, it's makes you tear up. Good resource none the less Zep.

Blatant

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2005, 03:11 AM #24
nattynattygurrl
Natalie J. Puffington

nattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud of

..sumthg like, "a dried up terd, on a bad strech of road"???

"Better a bleeding heart, than none at all."

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...
Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.
"
-Atticus Finch; To Kill A Mockingbird
written by Harper Lee
nattynattygurrl is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2005, 09:58 PM #25

Thumbs up

Quote:
if ever a thread deserved a "sticky", this would be it!!
Yep...

bump

Old 05-07-2005, 10:03 PM #26
Babbabud
Bodhisattva of the Earth

Babbabud has disabled reputation
I love the term Lavender .... I taste something in Bog's bogglegum that is very lavender .... I also taste it in soma's "Lavender" yup yup funny how a color can be taste... guess it resembles the lavender plant or summthin. we have lavender all over this area ... seems so familiar when i smell it

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
your bud
babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants
Babbabud is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2005, 11:48 PM #27
zeppelindood
Captain Expando

zeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to behold
hiya Bubbs... I have a smelly lavender bush right under my kitchen window... delicious smell ~

"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us."
zeppelindood is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2005, 11:49 PM #28
zeppelindood
Captain Expando

zeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to behold
haha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blatant
Is there a word for: Ass Of A Dead Mule On The Side Of The Road In Summer?

I'm looking for a West Coast Skunk like that. You know! Like an Onion Plant, it's makes you tear up. Good resource none the less Zep.

Blatant
Shanti Shiva II Blat....

"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us."
zeppelindood is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2006, 04:29 AM #29
dociron

dociron has a spectacular aura aboutdociron has a spectacular aura aboutdociron has a spectacular aura aboutdociron has a spectacular aura aboutdociron has a spectacular aura about
Talking great thread, must read again

bumpity bump!!!

btw: KUDOS Zepp

The only day wasted??
A day in which we have not laughed.

~Any post dealing with the growing of an illegal substance is strictly a product of my over-zealous imagination~

Last edited by dociron; 01-03-2006 at 05:38 AM.. Reason: add a tip o the hat,, ;)
dociron is offline Quote

Old 01-03-2006, 04:33 AM #30

Think I will sticky it for awhile. These are excellent terms to reference when writting your Smoke Reports. Go to it gang........