What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A/C dehumidifies down to 35-40% -- veg problem??

how much of a problem will this be in veg?

have two flip flop rooms, unfortunately because of planning problems one in flower other still in veg cycling same air.

i know that the flower room will probably love the low humidity, but how about the veg room?

will i face a big problem with that or will it just come down to having to water more?

or should i add a humidifier for the two weeks i still want to keep vegging them?
problem with that would be though, that it would pull it through to the flower room aswell .. duh

thank you guys!

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
It will be a problem, you'll get immobile nutrient deficiencies because for vegging plants that's well outside ideal VPD, depending on your temps..

They will close more stomata, transpire less and thus pull less Ca up the plant.. The nutrient deficiency will hinder tight junctions maintained by the plant and make it easier for pathogens like PM to colonise your plant which can lie dormant until ideal conditions arrive and suddenly bloom on your plants..

I would get a humidifier and keep them at least at 60 personally, that RH is okay for the last couple weeks of flower. :2cents:

It will be a problem, you'll get immobile nutrient deficiencies because for vegging plants that's well outside ideal VPD, depending on your temps..

They will close more stomata, transpire less and thus pull less Ca up the plant..

I would get a humidifier and keep them at least at 60 personally. :2cents:

thank you