What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cosmicgiggle and Unclefishstick are ...

Cvh

Supermod
...the best!

This thread is for you guys. I know you do this work for free to try and make this place livable for us all. But you guys receive barely any recognition for what you do.

But belief me, your work here on the forum is much appreciated by the members base.
And for this reason, this thread is for you guys from the moderator team.

Thank you

:good:

(My apologies for my poor English skills, I'm non-english).

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Yeah - I raise my cup-of-tea and thank all the mods - for helping out on the site - and still being able to keep a sense of humour -

- its a thankless task - most of the time - CHEERS!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

* found this - looked right for this thread - lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as i have said before,when el presidente ask you to serve you say "yes sir" and get on with the best you can...

then cackle madly as you wield the awesome power that comes with being a mod on a pot growing site can bring!:D

buzzmobile

Veteran
This one goes out to my two most favorite moderators in Speaker's Corner.

attachment.php

Well done.:good:

Attachments

• moderator.jpeg
    moderator.jpeg
    34.5 KB · Views: 25

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I truly appreciate you all as well. Icmag has been huge in my life this past 8 years. Much love :tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- ah - while we are on the subject of Moderators - I would like to welcome Tudo as a new Mod -

- He's been around for a while - and I'm going to give him his own forum to develop Tudo's Juke Box in a while - a pro-active music/radio centre for ICMAG -

shithawk420

Veteran
Nice idea for a thread and they are great.never seen them abuse their authority.its why I've lurked and been a member over 15 years.best site on the web period

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:thank you: oh yeah,and a big thinks to all the members who take the time to report post,we couldn't do it without members spotting the spammers and such. it helps immensely....:good: