What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where is DT going?

igrowone

Veteran
I do hate to add further clutter, but some topics just beg to be discussed
where will the beloved leader go?
he is leaving the WH, that's understood
will he stay in America? or destined for distant shores?

igrowone

Veteran
bunkmates with snowden?
sounds like a match made in heaven
here's my guess, DT is leaving the American presidency to take the next step up
DT never goes down, it's always biglyer
thus he must become president of the world
America was just too small for his ambitions, America should celebrate they had Donald if only for 4 years
hold on world, your true master will arrive soon

Gry

Those who serve the beast faithfully and well, are provided a dispensation which accords unusual privilege. Dick Cheney being an example.
Am hearing a Trump media project being spoken of frequently.

igrowone

Veteran
Those who serve the beast faithfully and well, are provided a dispensation which accords unusual privilege. Dick Cheney being an example.
Am hearing a Trump media project being spoken of frequently.
Trump News
maybe it's even better than president
you get to second guess, talk about how you have done it better
it does look like a natural fit
won't protect him from prosecution though
and that is going to be the game plan, he's mentioned leaving the country once
maybe he'll shack up with Kim for a while until he comes up with a better plan

St. Phatty

Mar a Lago, until the indictments start rolling and the Heat is too Hot.

Then Israel, because he needs to be somewhere where he can hide with impunity, and be adored by the crowds.

Absolem

I wouldn't doubt if he tried to buy OAN(One America News) and bring it to cable TV to compete with Fox.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i really don't care where he serves his jail time at. i DO hope it is not in the white collar prison at Eglin AFB FL. last i heard, it had several golf courses...:D

Brother Nature

He'll go back to New York and most of us will forget about him in a couple years. As much as people are talking about him being prosecuted, it's not going to happen. He was(is) a sitting US President and it would set a precedent if he were arrested and convicted after his term. They'd then be able to retroactively go after any previous president that has committed a crime, you know like war crimes and drug trafficking and other minor things like human rights violations.

It'd be wonderful if the world worked in the moralistic way we're all talking about it here, but we all know it doesn't, there will always be Trumps in the world. But at least there'll always be weed too...

igrowone

Veteran
time for a parable that I read somewhere, seems to fit the moment
actually a variation on a well known one

A mob has gathered in the ancient days of the old biblical lands.
They are gathering stones to stone the unhappy harlot.
And is in the original, a passerby of known good reputation picks up a stone and asks those without sin to cast the 1st stone.
Eyes lowered all eventually drop their stones in shame.
This time though the righteous man whirls and brings down his rock on the woman's head killing her instantly.
He addresses the stunned crowd - "Like you I am not without sin, but if we allowed only the perfect to judge the law, the law would soon be dead. And soon after it our city."