What's new

The Morning After

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
So, it's almost here! Someone's gonna win, some will be happy while others will not, in fact, we really won't know anything for sure for another 2 weeks.:coffee:

There's bound to be rioting, that's a given with the MSM predicting/pushing the idea but who's gonna start?

…... will it be Proud Boys/Boogaloo if trump loses or Antifa/#BLM if he wins or doesn't really matter 'cause everyone just wants to fight? :hotbounce

I don't know about YOU, but I'm staying in and watching it all play out on TV, it's cold out there!:yikes:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, it's almost here! Someone's gonna win, some will be happy while others will not, in fact, we really won't know anything for sure for another 2 weeks.:coffee:

There's bound to be rioting, that's a given with the MSM predicting/pushing the idea but who's gonna start?

…... will it be Proud Boys/Boogaloo if trump loses or Antifa/#BLM if he wins or doesn't really matter 'cause everyone just wants to fight? :hotbounce

I don't know about YOU, but I'm staying in and watching it all play out on TV, it's cold out there!:yikes:

Just back from Home Depot,got my little piece of plywood for my computer screen,just incase Cher comes through the window I'm ready!!!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- most all Americans I have conversed with in recent months have been stocking up on ammunition - fearing or wanting some sort of civil war -

- Lets all hope (and pray for those religious) - that the USA will not implode with its people turning on one another - over this election - no matter what happens -

armedoldhippy

Veteran

when the ShoeGoo holding the sole on my boot dries, i am off for 5 days of bow hunting for white tail deer & eating barbecue. polls here not busy at all, most folks voted early. not an unmasked face in sight, either in the building nor in the parking lot, or even at Wal Mart when i went to buy my glue. pretty calm/uneventful so far. plenty of time for shit to go off the rails though...:tongue:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just hope everyone shuts the fuck up after they vote. Really people. Go vote. Then go home and shut. the. fuck. up.

That'd be really nice.

So sick of hearing all the ass holes project "their" opinions, which were spoon fed them from the political gods they worship. Bunch of posers. Bunch of sheep. Bunch of ignorant thoughtless slaves voting to maintain a system designed to fuck them over. Pathetic.

dank.Frank

EsterEssence

Veteran
I’m home no gun or ammo, plenty of food, my water comes from a well, and I am going to ride out the clusterfuck at home...

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I'm willing to eat crow on this but.... the kid with the biggest stick is usually a coward and won't put himself in danger. They just want to be viewed as tough. I suspect it's the same for gun wielding "freedom fighters".

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I have food, water that comes from a spring, guns and ammo, but most importantly jars to barter with. Lol

But I have no generator or back up plan to keep my garden alive if the power goes out.

St. Phatty

You mean like, SNOW cold ?

I had a pet that acted out in the middle of the night & decided to start crowing about midnight ... indoors.

so he earned himself a week in a cage though I will probably soften up after 3 days.

h.h.

Veteran
I just hope everyone shuts the fuck up after they vote. Really people. Go vote. Then go home and shut. the. fuck. up.

That'd be really nice.

So sick of hearing all the ass holes project "their" opinions, which were spoon fed them from the political gods they worship. Bunch of posers. Bunch of sheep. Bunch of ignorant thoughtless slaves voting to maintain a system designed to fuck them over. Pathetic.

dank.Frank

I’d apologize for offending you, but really don’t care.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who said you offended me? I mean, if you are labeling yourself as one of the above type people, I'm not offended by you, I'm disheartened.

Otherwise, if it doesn't apply, don't take ownership.

That's not directed at any one person. I'm just over it. No one really cares. If they did, they'd get involved in local politics and starting creating a platform that allows their views and ideas to be enacted in their locale.

However, people aren't doing that. They won't do that - because it takes real conviction. No one cares. They are just participating in the spectacle because that is what the sheep in front of them is doing.

dank.Frank

CosmicGiggle

Veteran

That'd be really nice.....

Sorry Frank, sure wish it were that simple but it's not!:tongue:

Just look at Portland, 100 daze and still going strong, though it doesn't make the news anymore. :rolleyes:

.......... or Dailymail.com for good pics of alla the businesses boarding up everywhere, waiting for tomorrow, The Morning After! :whistling:

You know how 'those people' are Frank and no one's gonna STFU until it's over, whenever/whatever!:hotbounce

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
- most all Americans I have conversed with in recent months have been stocking up on ammunition - fearing or wanting some sort of civil war -

- Lets all hope (and pray for those religious) - that the USA will not implode with its people turning on one another - over this election - no matter what happens -

i got more growing medium,does that count as ammo?:chin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

That'd be really nice.

dank.Frank

exactly...more pot,less politics!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- In the words of a great American -

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts