What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Foochie soon to retire to spend more time with CNN

St. Phatty

Fauci is SO over-rated.

He takes 6000 IU of Vitamin D a day - for Covid19 - but he doesn't tell anybody. Until a doctor writes the NIH and asks that specific question.

That's 3 times what I take.

I have a FEELING that when they come out with the Pseudo Vaccine, they will bundle it with Calcifediol (injectable form of Vitamin C) so that they can claim "Victory".

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i know you think america is the celebrity apprentice....
but even a dumbass trump cannot fire the director of the niaid

suggestions to fire (decades long) career servants working for the greater good of our populace is just unamerican af

ingrates

blind loyalty to The Chump is all that He asks of you...well, that and not asking questions about WTF His Majesty might do to solve any of our problems. they will just magically disappear you know...:tongue:

h.h.

Veteran
Fauci is SO over-rated.

He takes 6000 IU of Vitamin D a day - for Covid19 - but he doesn't tell anybody. Until a doctor writes the NIH and asks that specific question.

That's 3 times what I take.

".

Oh the humanity!

redlaser

Veteran
I think their should be a Republican cover band/group, and they could call themselves the

Fookin’ Fauci’s.

Matt Gaetz on drums, Gym Jordan on bass, Louis Gomert on keyboard, and Lindsey Graham could be the singer.

Could play endlessly looped songs of hate of a man who served multiple administrations over many decades.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Fauci should become a pitcher in the Majors.. . Fucken clown ass fear spreading monger

Close! The libs had him throw a first pitch at a baseball game, and then made a foochie bobblehead to commemorate the event.

s-l640.jpg

Pretty good article about the PTB, including the medical mafia, and how they just use the ants (us). They can add inhaling plenty of terps to the list of treatments IMO. Remember, the national stockpile of masks was foochie's responsibility, and he blew it. Was that intentional?

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/11.20/pawns.html

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
I've been supplementing w/ Vit. D for going on 10yrs come this winter season at 2k daily.

Sept. '19 I began taking 5k Vit. D daily. I wanted to 'push' my dosage to discover my optimum range.

Jan. '20 my labs showed that I was into the 80's per dL (I think is how it's measured?). What I've learned about supplementing w/ D is that anything over 80 can... or might be (?)... toxic. 80 is suppose to be the top of the 'safe' range.
That said, they actually have no proof of this, it is just a suggestion.

Interesting that the doc would push his dosage while I (and others?), who supplement and monitor levels am a bit freaked to go 'toxic' on D.

I have 2 friends that cannot supplement with Vit. D. They react very badly to put it mildly.

Doc told me a few years ago that he was taking 10k daily. Seems to be the upper limit for most. Main side effect appears to be kidney stones. Cutting back on calcium is said to help. All internet research.

Dr. Fauci has been talking about it for awhile. Talking of a medical conspiracy is just trump talk.