What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tsl2000 or sp3000

wlosacz

Hello everyone,
I am starting my first cultivation after many years and I have a few questions about lamps. By searching the internet, I decided to go for mars hydro. with the fact that I have a problem with the choice of lamps and the number of these lamps.
I want 2 tents 4x8 and 4 lamps in each
or 2 tents 5x10 and now I do not know if 4 or 5 lamps for each.
another problem is which lamp is better or what speaks for one or the other between tsl2000 and sp3000.
the first choice was mars hydro fc6500 but I live in Europe and so far they are not in eu
please help. M.

wlosacz

Yes, I saw these sp6500 but I want to order everything within a week and start and it is not known how long it will take before it appears in eu, probably this fc6500 will appear early, I would prefer Fc

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Give it about 8 hours, mars will be online and probably leave you a note ;)

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hello everyone,
I am starting my first cultivation after many years and I have a few questions about lamps. By searching the internet, I decided to go for mars hydro. with the fact that I have a problem with the choice of lamps and the number of these lamps.
I want 2 tents 4x8 and 4 lamps in each
or 2 tents 5x10 and now I do not know if 4 or 5 lamps for each.
another problem is which lamp is better or what speaks for one or the other between tsl2000 and sp3000.
the first choice was mars hydro fc6500 but I live in Europe and so far they are not in eu
please help. M.

Welcome buddy. Like uncle said, if you have enough budget, pls go with the SP3000, which is made by samsung and osram LEDs. 2pcs can cover 4x4ft grow area well. So you will need 8 pcs SP3000 for 2
4x8 grow tent.

You can get best price from our website: https://bit.ly/30DesD0
Discount code"ICMAG" :biggrin:

wlosacz

Welcome buddy. Like uncle said, if you have enough budget, pls go with the SP3000, which is made by samsung and osram LEDs. 2pcs can cover 4x4ft grow area well. So you will need 8 pcs SP3000 for 2
4x8 grow tent.

You can get best price from our website: https://bit.ly/30DesD0
Discount code"ICMAG" :biggrin:

thanks for the reply, when will fc6500 be available in eu? because 4 such fc6500 would suit me best. If there is no possibility of delivery to Eu, I will take these sp3000 for sure. How much would I need them for 5x10? 5 pieces? Regards M.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
thanks for the reply, when will fc6500 be available in eu? because 4 such fc6500 would suit me best. If there is no possibility of delivery to Eu, I will take these sp3000 for sure. How much would I need them for 5x10? 5 pieces? Regards M.

FC6500 might restock around one and half month later in EU. For 5x10ft, 5 pcs can work.

wlosacz

FC6500 might restock around one and half month later in EU. For 5x10ft, 5 pcs can work.
over a month it's too long to move now so I'll take the sp3000. I still have a question, will light mover pass the exam with leds? at one time, with hps, I had an increase in harvest of about 20/30%. so I thought that 4 sp3000 pieces would be placed in 5x10 corners and one piece on a light mover through the center

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
over a month it's too long to move now so I'll take the sp3000. I still have a question, will light mover pass the exam with leds? at one time, with hps, I had an increase in harvest of about 20/30%. so I thought that 4 sp3000 pieces would be placed in 5x10 corners and one piece on a light mover through the center

We generally suggest growers to hang lights evenly.

If HPS way can increase yield with a mover, i think it is also available for LED. :biggrin:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hello buddy, did you have a chance to use either FC models or SP models? If so, could you pls share some grow pictures here? :angelshug:

Latest posts

Latest posts