What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHICH MEAL IS BEST, FOR LAST.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
handful of giant everlasting gobstopper and and some haggis

will give me plenty of time to fashion the remains into a sling with enough gobstoppers to slay my captors

St. Phatty

McDonald's Strawberry Milk Shake in the Water Pipe

Let it get nice and reddish gray

Then Drink it.

Strawberry Bong-water !

What could possibly go wrong ?

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If the "bangers" are the old fashioned kind that had some fat and were juicy then I'm down for the bangers and mash. If they are of the latest "healthy dry like wood chips" kind, I'll take the fish but there again, if the...............
snap%20out%20of%20it.gif

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Bangers and mash!

I've had fried fish screwed up so many times I hardly trust anyone to do it right.

And sausage.... well it's pretty much fixed up screwed up stuff, so how hard is it to screw up?

I saw peas in sunshine's picture so that tips the scales away from the fish as well.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bangers and mash!

I've had fried fish screwed up so many times I hardly trust anyone to do it right.

I saw peas in sunshine's picture so that tips the scales away from the fish as well.

Yeah that pretty much sums up how I feel about blackened catfish...one of my all time underarm biggy fav's.......
and while I didn't need any peas to make my decision, now that you mention it, it's a clincher forsure.............now if only could get some it would make me so happy
2862happydance-thumb.gif

White Beard

Of the two, I’d have to say the fish & chips - but they’d have to be proper, from a street cart, maybe in a midlands county: not one of these wretched US imitations.

If baked bean from a can, toast or no, was my only option, I’d say, get it over with & keep your beans!

Latest posts

Latest posts