What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ecaddiction's ghetto closet SP150 - MARS HYDRO CUP 2020

So I decided that I am just going to keep updating this journal, until I get the genetics going that I am happy with, and then I'll start a new journal. I harvested the smaller 3 Pheno of the mids , 233 g wet so I think I am going to hit my 2 ounce per plant goal. The SSKs both look very good. I'm very excited to see what they have to offer. They are the smaller ones that look way healthier than the other ones. I gave them straight water for about A week while I was figuring out my Cal mag situation, so the only deficiencies they're showing are from that. Look like hearty plants, very sticky. They are only 30 days in. The big ugly looking one is the 5 Pheno. It is going to yield a stupid amount. Too bad it doesn't smoke great. Doesn't look all that healthy either, but from here on out I think my plants will be pretty healthy and happy. Hope everyone is doing good. :friends:

Attachments

• IMG_0366.jpg
    IMG_0366.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0364.jpg
    IMG_0364.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0363.jpg
    IMG_0363.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0358.jpg
    IMG_0358.jpg