What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAVE FAITH-LOVE WILL CONQUER HATE

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
sucks ppl gotta attack others for expressing their rights, otoh it is refreshing to see more and more embracing of secularism

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

EsterEssence

Veteran
First time I ever took lsd we went and watched “Yellow Submarine” I am a buddhist and we meditate for all the sentient beings to have happiness and end suffering...

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Faith lacks proof and therefore is illogical.

No thanks.

Some day humanity will come to see organized religion as the greatest tool of indoctrination—and rightfully leave it behind.

h.h.

Veteran
Faith lacks proof and therefore is illogical.

No thanks.

Some day humanity will come to see organized religion as the greatest tool of indoctrination—and rightfully leave it behind.

How about unorganized religion?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
How about unorganized religion?

i'm cool with that. God gave us free will, and men have been doing their best to undo it. i believe in God, but i look at organized religion with the same expression on my face that i glare at organized crime with.

h.h.

Veteran
i'm cool with that. God gave us free will, and men have been doing their best to undo it. i believe in God, but i look at organized religion with the same expression on my face that i glare at organized crime with.

If I were god, I wouldn’t want a bunch of folks kissing my ass. What would be the point? Especially when they’re killing each other while doing it. I just made up my own religion.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
If I were god, I wouldn’t want a bunch of folks kissing my ass. What would be the point? Especially when they’re killing each other while doing it. I just made up my own religion.

being claimed as a "divine inspiration" by those who have never tried to live by his word has got to be both irritating AND a short-cut to hell...