What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fronk’s Outdoors...

Fronk

Hello. This will be for my full outdoor season.
This is my first chosen plant.
Long Valley Sleigh Ride #5 from Greenshock Farms.
It will be going into the ground in the next couple of weeks. :biggrin:
picture.php

Fronk

Plant 2. Karma Sour D #3

Plant 2. Karma Sour D #3

Still not sexed but I reckon she’s a girl.
First ray of real sunshine today.

picture.php

Fronk

We are in the ground.

We are in the ground.

KLC #3 was a male so I replaced it with This one (kLC #4).
This is about 4 hours after transplant and it looks very happy to be here. :chin:
picture.php

Fronk

Karma Sour D bx3f2 #3

Karma Sour D bx3f2 #3

Didn’t enjoy the transplant as much but she has already responded well after the photo was taking.
picture.php

Fronk

3rd. Long Valley Sleigh Ride. #5

3rd. Long Valley Sleigh Ride. #5

I am smoking on LVSR #2 now and the terps are ridiculous (tropical fruits, pine, gas, flowers ). I call it Tutti Fruity haha. It tastes like everything in an attractive way. The flavour lasts until the end of the joint everytime. Mark from Greenshock told me they test between 3-5% terps.
picture.php

This is LVSR #2
picture.php

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I am smoking on LVSR #2 now and the terps are ridiculous (tropical fruits, pine, gas, flowers ). I call it Tutti Fruity haha. It tastes like everything in an attractive way. The flavour lasts until the end of the joint everytime. Mark from Greenshock told me they test between 3-5% terps.
View Image
This is LVSR #2
View Image

Beautiful :good: