What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

William's Wonder seeds

lLucky

I've been looking to get my hands on legit sssc stock genetics of this strain for a long time now, It's my favorite Indica strain. I can't seem to find it anywhere :(

need4weed

Veteran
I've been looking to get my hands on legit sssc stock genetics of this strain for a long time now, It's my favorite Indica strain. I can't seem to find it anywhere :(

I've looked for years, grew out sick meds version a long time ago but dont think they were legit. Not sure you will find it

Amynamous

Fyi, Beanhoarder made a WilliamsWonder cross:

Williams Wonder x God Bud regular

Indoor
Williams Wonder is another infamous SSSC strain solely developed for indoor growing. Known for it’s extraordinary yield and heady stone it’s a very popular choice for commercial grower. WW x God is a compact, branchy beast with thick, dense buds of exceptional quality. Be patient when flowering, she looks like a regular yielding plant up until 6 weeks and then really starts packing on the weight.

Indoor flowering 8-9 weeks

lLucky

Thanks for the replies so far!

I'm aware of crosses made including beanhos.

Looking for the real deal genetics in pure form though, not the original seeds really as they would be so old just F2-F4 would be great...

Really do love this strain and wish I could get my hands on it

lLucky

Someday somehow I have to acquire seeds of this strain! Definitely should have posted a long time ago, but had taken a break from growing and weed for a few years.

clearheaded

the HOG from thseeds is a cross of it. google instagram search... its def out there sick meds aswell

lol just searched and 3 places have it for sale.. or are u hoping they float your way ;) lol

lLucky

sick meds version seems to be sold out and im not sure its what im looking for either.

Not looking for any crosses, although I may grab the WW x God Bud from beanho just to hold on to.

I haven't seen any places with legit pure genetics for sale...

lLucky

I think there was some site with a fem version I found I can't remember the name, but that was about all I found

Ganja 13

It's a old strain and got lost in the scene because she wouldn't start flowering outdoors.

Good luck hope y find her she can test 21%+

lLucky

The strain is around I'm sure although it is rare.

As I said my goal is to revive it, meaning finding as much of the original genetics as possible is the goal, to recreate the seed line without bottle necking.

This is a goal I'm taking very seriously and hope to achieve eventually.

Thanks to all for the posts so far, I don't seem to be able to find any sickmeds WW available for sale anymore, if anyone knows where I can order them I would gladly make that purchase!

Besides that there was only one site I found with fem seeds, can't remember the name but I could find it again

J-Icky

Well I think the problem is any breeder than had original SSSC stock and just crossed them and resold them is probably long out of the game.

I think your best shot would be to recreate it with crosses and breed backwards.