What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bill Gates

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
there is a lot of contreversy out there about this guy and i was wondering what people know about him, microsoft, his fortune, his foundations and his investments, his recent interest in mass vaccination and world wide health id. maybe also his interest in shaping the educational system and even society as a whole, (watch out new york, big brother is coming if bill gates and jeff bezoz have their way, hi tech surveilance nightmare comes to mind)

i like the corbert report, so sharing his latest creation regarding the bill gates.

Meet Bill Gates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSvhPnUgyz8

[YOUTUBEIF]DSvhPnUgyz8[/YOUTUBEIF]

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Bill Gates and the Population Control Grid

[YOUTUBEIF]igx86PoU7v8[/YOUTUBEIF]

Bill Gates' Plan to Vaccinate the World

[YOUTUBEIF]o7A_cMpKm6w[/YOUTUBEIF]

How Bill Gates Monopolized Global Health

[YOUTUBEIF]wQSYdAX_9JY[/YOUTUBEIF]

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
i will. you are welcome to the diseases i avoid. and, from what i'm reading, there IS no "chip" ...
Vaccines are a fcked up replacement for living healthy. The corona virus is a joke to healthy people, same as the flu. My family, and millions of others, have already suffered at the hands of vaccines. The educated are aware of why vaccines are the wrong road to pursue.

I will avoid the diseases without the vaccines, thanks. I quit eating packaged foods and getting sick years ago, and I recommend anyone else who wants good health to do the same. When I ate like those who get sick, I was sick 4-6 times *every* year. Now I get a sore throat or get tired for an hour or half a day. I haven't been "Sick" in years. Flu shot? Fck that, the things make me sick for weeks. Corona virus vaccine?!?!? LMFAO Fck no. Are you stupid?

Gates showed me decades ago how fcked up his methods are with Micro$shaft, you're insane if you trust a vaccine program he has anything to do with.
:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i will merge this thread with the existing one Douglas Curtis, if you don't mind? i didnt realize there was already a Billy Gates thread going :D

knucklehead bob

Veteran
This article is from Jan. , 2019 . Other than it is my understanding the the U.S. has ceased funding in the WHO . It lists the main contributors for that year and previously . It appears to me that the title "World Health Organization" is just a clever oxy-moron just like the Centers for Disease Control . All they really are is very rich drug/vaccine manufacturers/investors firm .

World Health Organization: Gates Foundation Now Second Largest Funder After U.S. Government

Providing proof that the independence of the World Health Organization (WHO) has been severely compromised, a document from the 2018 annual meeting of the World Health Assembly (WHA), the WHO’s decision-making body, gives revealing details of where the organization’s funding comes from. During 2017, the total amount of money provided to the WHO by countries was exceeded by that coming from non-state actors, including the pharmaceutical industry. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation contributed almost $327 million to the WHO’s General and Fiduciary Funds, making it the second-largest donor overall. The only donations to these funds higher than those of the Gates Foundation came from the government of the United States.

Providing proof that the independence of the World Health Organization (WHO) has been severely compromised, a document from the 2018 annual meeting of the World Health Assembly (WHA), the WHO’s decision-making body, gives revealing details of where the organization’s funding comes from. During 2017, the total amount of money provided to the WHO by countries was exceeded by that coming from non-state actors, including the pharmaceutical industry. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation contributed almost $327 million to the WHO’s General and Fiduciary Funds, making it the second-largest donor overall. The only donations to these funds higher than those of the Gates Foundation came from the government of the United States.

https://www.dr-rath-foundation.org/2019/01/world-health-organization-gates-foundation-now-second-largest-funder-after-u-s-government/?fbclid=IwAR08JBUlHvcY7FipJTz1MJJzIncOMCkGHOQq5ChCT-bWCZpSJmb8xU-2HJ4

SEVENTY-FIRST WORLD HEALTH ASSEMBLY A71/INF./2 Provisional agenda item 15.1 19 April 2018

Voluntary contributions by fund and by contributor, 2017
1. This information document supplements the report on the WHO audited financial statements for 2017.1 The following schedules are provided in the Annex:
Schedule 1 – Voluntary contributions, by fund
Schedule 2 – Voluntary contributions, by fund and by contributor
Schedule 3 – Deferred revenue, by fund and by contributor
Schedule 4 – Voluntary contributions receivable – non-current and current (by age and by contributor)
Schedule 5 – In-kind and in-service voluntary contributions
Schedule 6 – Voluntary contributions received in advance for 2018
2. The accounting policies for receivables, deferred revenue and revenue are summarized in sections 2.3, 2.15 and 2.16 of the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2017.1 Revenue from voluntary contributions is recognized in accordance with the International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS), in particular IPSAS 23 (Revenue from Non-Exchange Transactions (Taxes and Transfers)). Revenue from voluntary contributions is recorded when a binding agreement is signed by WHO and the contributor. Where there are “subject to” clauses in an agreement, WHO does not control the resource and does not record the revenue and amount receivable until the cash is received. Where there are no payment terms specified by the contributor or where payment terms are in the current accounting year, revenue is recognized in the current period. Where payment terms specify payment after the year end, the amount is reported as deferred revenue. Where the start date is indicated as being in the following year, revenue is recognized in the following financial year with any cash receipt recorded as an advance.
3. Each voluntary contribution is recorded through an award. The summary schedules presented in the Annex aggregate those awards, reporting contributions by fund and by donor. Miscellaneous receipts and donor contributions totalling less than US$ 10 000 are grouped together and reported as “Other and miscellaneous receipts”.

https://www.dr-rath-foundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/A71_INF2-en.pdf

97961088_10220215718336704_2600796765825269760_n.jpg

I never take the advice of a person that is trying to sell me something about how great it is . I like real information from people that have already availed themselves of said advice . You can rest assured that a lot of what Mr. Gates is responsible for gets routinely buried by the Ministry . Surprisingly or not , a lot like the CIA .

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Vaccines are a fcked up replacement for living healthy. The corona virus is a joke to healthy people, same as the flu. My family, and millions of others, have already suffered at the hands of vaccines. The educated are aware of why vaccines are the wrong road to pursue.

I will avoid the diseases without the vaccines, thanks. I quit eating packaged foods and getting sick years ago, and I recommend anyone else who wants good health to do the same. When I ate like those who get sick, I was sick 4-6 times *every* year. Now I get a sore throat or get tired for an hour or half a day. I haven't been "Sick" in years. Flu shot? Fck that, the things make me sick for weeks. Corona virus vaccine?!?!? LMFAO Fck no. Are you stupid?

Gates showed me decades ago how fcked up his methods are with Micro$shaft, you're insane if you trust a vaccine program he has anything to do with.

agreed. even just the way he has doubled his fortune since he started "giving" money to vaccination programs, by simulltanously investing in the stocks of the actual companies, that are gonne rake it in thanks to his pushing vaccinations on 3rd world nations. its a clear conflict of interests. he shouldn't be influencing shit, he's not an ellected rep of the people.

looking at his wealth accumulation, should make it very clear to all, bill gates is about bill gates raking in that cash without doing anything for it, just like most billionairs, he just wants to reduce population while most want more customers..

Gry

BTW: Where's Bill Gates medical degree? Would you let a University dropout prescribe you medication?

Would imagine it looks quite similar to the one the Rockerfeller never
used as they financed the medical schools which have shaped medicine as we know it today
aka, cursed us with big pharma, whos new business policy is to wipe out the rest of natural forest areas
as to preclude anything which might offer them completion. As if that were not enough, notice how they
attempt to discredit any natural or traditional medicine.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Having never met Mr Gates - and only heard about some of the things he's been up to - I'm hard-pressed to deliver any verdict on whether or not his intentions are good, or bad -

- What I did hear some time ago - was that Gates was trying to cure or stop MALARIA and Dengue fever - transmitted by mosquitos - since they are responsible for more early deaths amongst us humans - than anything else - Malaria has killed more humans over time than any wars - and I thought that if Gates would succeed in defeating the mosquito - then that would be a very good thing for humanity -