What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Female seeds 2020 outdoor

TexanTerps

By no means is my post above meant to be one of those, do this do that, i know better posts, because I do not. I just wanted to provide something useful, because you have definitely given me some methods to try growing trees this next year. Ive had a couple trees but were always mexican bagseed which got away from me due to heat and guerilla grow style, that and rippers...

I have a much longer growing season than you... We just got our first freeze last night. Any strains you would like to grow but cant due to season length? What do you recommend for me? Thanks again for sharing, do you weigh the product?

Latest posts

Latest posts