What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In Memory of Stoner4Life - a recent pictoral history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OAgFrVM.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know you live in the country if.......

don't even ask :nono:

XafYQlC.gif

don't doubt you'll find a tRump sign on this wingnut's property

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

that's her moral compass....... ;)

btw, when she looks @ it in the mirror
(it is on her back after all), it's perfect :crazy:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

March of '81 & I'm down in Daytona Beach for bike week, looking for more hardbelly's me & Barry took a ride down to Ft Lauderdale to mingle w/some of the spring breakers. We're crawling in the bumper to fender traffic along the strip, beach to the left of us, all the clubs along the right.

Barry's ahead of me and lucky me, I've got a squad car right on my rear fender. As stated we were standing still & so now I'm watching this guy getting a beat down by some club bouncer types when he suddenly springs free from the beating, he runs right over to me & hops on the back of my bike and says "Get me out of here bro!"

You'd have thought I had a black belt, I swiveled @ my waist quickly & came around w/my left elbow... I connected solidly w/his left ear or temple and he dropped like a pile of poop. I looked back @ the squad car & was motioned to just move on ahead.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

more binge watching.......

'Blood & Treasure'

a CBS production, streaming on Amazon Prime video.
12 episodes, almost done now.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

you know damn well where to go n' get you some wood. :jerkit:

lqGLpsP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts