What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Huge List of Early Outdoor Strains

Stinkhorn123

In my experience here at lat 42 Guerilla Gold crosses are where it's at. I've reversed a few popular clones and made some M/F crosses and all are excellent. My favorite is a reversed Mental Floss x GG. Most are ready mid-late Sept. And can get quite big even in guerilla gardens

Reibsi

BOCA Critical Mass x Auto Affie

BOCA Critical Mass x Auto Affie

Here`s the CM x AA that a few of you were asking about...early, chunky and as potent as anything else that I grew this year...leans toward the AA in flavour but with more potency...gets it`s big ass colas from the CM...It`s very light sensitive and can be planted in cycles to help spread out the harvest...take care n stay safe.

Attachments

• 014 (768x1024).jpg
    014 (768x1024).jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 011 (600x800).jpg
    011 (600x800).jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 004 (600x800).jpg
    004 (600x800).jpg
    128 KB · Views: 21
  • CM x AA..jpg
    CM x AA..jpg
    107 KB · Views: 20
N

NewAgeGenetics

Nice plant Reibsi!

What do you think about Dr Greenthumb's Iranian crosses?

Reibsi

DGT has a lot of great genetics but they are all very expensive...The IAF crosses seem to shine as he managed to find the right clone to work with...I just wish he come clean and share the real name with us...take care n stay safe.

Slipnot

I come to realize in my geological area no matter what early or not only way i can bring anything is by light dep..
If left naturally to grow plants do not even make it half way thru flowering before there dead from cold temps , frost or even snow..
All the strains that i have tried out door flips 1 -2 week of September and with weather unstable for instance this year 3 weeks in and - 15 degrees rain turned into snow , and frozen Dead

Sure i can grow a massive plant but looks funny trying to cover or light dep a hidden tree from people where its illegal and trying to keep plant count down.

So i think i am starting to think there is no early strains that i can count on.
leaning to possible Auto's or forgetting big tree grows and just doing small light dep plants but then again numbers come into question

shell

I have some Guerilla Gold crosses. I hope that they will early...

GG x northern lights
Gg x Ak47
GG x diesel berry
GG x critical

So I want early harvest (because of thieves) and the plan is veging indoor 20/4, 3-4 weeks, then transplant outdoor in early Julij. Will this be ok? Im 45°N eu...

ty

Golli

Hello IC!

It is possible to find strains for the north!!

Rebsi: That MM cross look verry dank! It that your ever best MM cross?

Me am at lat 59 and had alot of sucess with some strains.
I even maid alot of crosses out of the best plants :woohoo:

Maveric:
CnKNxxp.jpg

Iranien Auto:
dhEhi9K.jpg

Brickland:
87l3Gdj.jpg

I am trying out alot of genetic indoor atm. And also trying to make more stuff for us north people! :)

Golli

I have some Guerilla Gold crosses. I hope that they will early...

GG x northern lights
Gg x Ak47
GG x diesel berry
GG x critical

So I want early harvest (because of thieves) and the plan is veging indoor 20/4, 3-4 weeks, then transplant outdoor in early Julij. Will this be ok? Im 45°N eu...

ty

What is early for you?
Did you use GG male/feamale? How early was this plant you
used?

What kind of GG? 1, 2 3? 5?

I guess you will get finnishing phenoes from early sept-early oct finnish.

Hope you will share it with us?

raven44

Is blue knight on the list?

It's an end of September strain outdoors in ca, its very nice.

Indoors it's not so early, 7-8 weeks

I've only done it indoors

Its not on the list I checked dunno if any vendors have it tho?

Last edited:

Golli

Hey Golli, Get your post count up to 50 so I can send you a message, also you can then edit.

Peace GG

I have som spear time verry soon. Gonna comment away to 50 post.
NIce to know I can edit post after 50
:huggg:

Looking forroward to next session now! :)

raven44

M8, agreed chems won't go on my.plants.

But ozone will o3. All natural all organic residue free yet pm hates it. Use up to 3x per week.

Commercial grape growing industry has more info.

It's barely being used yet but everyone should know already imo

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Many guerilla gold crosses finish early up north.

This year outdoor I grew the blubonic guerilla, guerilla kush (sfv og x gg3), guerilla gold #3, and mkob x guerilla kush , a cross i made. At 45 latitude the bluebonic and mkob x gk started flowering in mid to late July. By September 20th they were smelling and looking great. The guerilla kush autoed on me in the pre season because it got super rootbound in a pot I'm assuming. The gg3 started flowering on September 1st but the quality of the bud was terrible. The buds were frosty but super tiny and smelled like haycorns when everything growing around it had fat dank buds. It was my only gg3 pheno and it was terrible.

At first I was skeptical of the guerilla gold and crosses because the buds were not super dense with more of a looser sativa bud structure. But once it got trimmed up and dried the smell had hella potential. Then I started smoking it and getting feedback from folks on the smoke report. The guerilla gold crosses are total crowd pleasers! So much so I'm going to grow them again. The guerilla gold #3 itself was not worth running again though.

Has anybody had any keeper phenos of gg3?

Golli

Many guerilla gold crosses finish early up north.

This year outdoor I grew the blubonic guerilla, guerilla kush (sfv og x gg3), guerilla gold #3, and mkob x guerilla kush , a cross i made. At 45 latitude the bluebonic and mkob x gk started flowering in mid to late July. By September 20th they were smelling and looking great. The guerilla kush autoed on me in the pre season because it got super rootbound in a pot I'm assuming. The gg3 started flowering on September 1st but the quality of the bud was terrible. The buds were frosty but super tiny and smelled like haycorns when everything growing around it had fat dank buds. It was my only gg3 pheno and it was terrible.

At first I was skeptical of the guerilla gold and crosses because the buds were not super dense with more of a looser sativa bud structure. But once it got trimmed up and dried the smell had hella potential. Then I started smoking it and getting feedback from folks on the smoke report. The guerilla gold crosses are total crowd pleasers! So much so I'm going to grow them again. The guerilla gold #3 itself was not worth running again though.

Has anybody had any keeper phenos of gg3?

Thanks for the info!The GG#3 should be the possible most potent out of all GG. But I doupt that you hade the orginal stock from greens/breederbrad?????

Becouse all other GG#3 I have tested is not the same. But but I have find some good early males. I made some (Haze99 x GG#3) that almost finnisher lat 59. I gave those stock to a nice canadian I am sure we gonna see some killer phenoes from that stock next year. If you find the right GG#3 pheno the early flowering trait passes right true to F1.

(Orginal Haze 2005 x C99) x GG#3 F9, 2 session avclimat lat 61. Verry early male. Little hazy pheno
OBve0Ih.jpg

Another pheno. uGG#3 dominat:
gxGD2N8.jpg

I am just about to make some hash out of those plants. Tomorrow maybe? :laughing:

Golli

@Golli, Y can find them in my old threads.. almost all there are outdoor strains.. but no matter what the rule is the same for indoor gens.. love HFH, but not all.. if Y really want strain list, i can lil work and 100 names, np.. its also tricky cause they are no more on market.. give me couple days (im busy) and there will be list of actual names..

:tiphat:

Just name your top 3? :) And why they are your top strains? :thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts