What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Project Zazen

invocation

That's what I'm saying! Awesome Gas! I don't have that one going yet but I got some others started and they are faster than most.

BO X TO swami seed drop?? haha

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
Pollination happens...

picture.php

picture.php

Gascanastan

Veteran
I heard they are working on a TO x GS Cookies project but I think it's still in the planning phase.

...just can't wait to cross TO w/some form of the polyhybrid mess known as OG...I can hardly contain my excitement. I never even considered it...the structure would be so not-cool...

invocation

Yeah man I hear that. I just smoked a landrace cross from a friend and It actually kept me high for a few hours lol. Pheno hunting is great but most stuff is garbage anymore. I feel like I'm chasing something that doesn't exist.

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
The GSC name is pretty puerile as in Hey little girl, ya wanna see my cookies?

What about the Campfire Girls? Brownies? Blue Birds? I guess those names will be reserved for the GSC derivatives that will be popping up soon.

Can I get the Cat-Scratched Beaver cut?

Gascanastan

Veteran
The GSC name is pretty puerile as in Hey little girl, ya wanna see my cookies?

What about the Campfire Girls? Brownies? Blue Birds? I guess those names will be reserved for the GSC derivatives that will be popping up soon.

Can I get the Cat-Scratched Beaver cut?

....I see a Dateline special in the making..."To catch a predator" type of deal.

BC*Dankster*

Does anyone know if Swami gear is available in Canada??? Id definitely like to grab several packs and have some of these amazing gems!