What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10 years of aeroponic (apollo inside)

C

Chipleader

high again everyone i here again for a lil update at 22 day of flower hope u will enjoy it :)
i still got my probleme with my timer i dunno how to plug it on a contactor and which kind of stuff do i must buy :)
and my ph still going down i still dunno why :D
but anyway they seem to be ok :D

SuperLarry

in general the ph going down indicates a higher concentration of nutes then water. perhaps go with a lower nute level, or dillute your rez a little bit. just an idea.

satyr

I was wondering if you know what pheno you got in there. I am gonna chop my AK47 tonight og tomorrow night. They have gone 65 days by now.

satyr

oh forgot to mention its the more piney pheno I got here, but personally i prefer the one with the dark, dark green buds.

C

Chipleader

thank u all for popping here :)

superlarry : yes its that i have dilute a bit my tank and now ph raise :) !!

johnn goodman : thank u for the link it seem very nice but i think i will build it myself :) i will show u some picture of my stuff ;)

joe budden : thank u for passing here bro !

satyr : very nice pheno i love those color :) i dont know really wich pheno i got but i know its a very good and old one :) it give us lot of pleasure to grow and smoke :D

so im back with some picture at 24 day hope u will enjoy it

stay tuned !!!

Last edited:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
lookin real nice now CL. yo those roots are exploding now. so are the flowers. good work sir

C

Chipleader

hehe thank you sir :)
just a small picture of day 25 i got plenty but no time to update them all be patient till tomorrrow :) c ya !!!!!

HATCH

WoW, They Are Getting With The Program!!!........What PPM Or EC Are You Pushing????.........Going To Be A Nice Harvest!!!

C

Chipleader

hi again everyone
hatch i'am curently between 5.7 /6 for the ph and the ec is currently at 1.20 i have just changed my res today
i come with a lil update from the 11 june 2 day ago :p they are at 25 day of flower

satyr

Holy shit.........look at those roots......You are gonna make a mega harvest...

That aero really kicks ass. Ilove this thread chipleader...keep it up....

Latest posts

Latest posts