What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Everything Sour

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
talk abou t feeeling left out!! my SD IBL from seed from REZ is only 4 wks old....i guess ill be back then ! lol

Mouthwatering is all i can say

G

OGorganic, I can almost see the fumes, its making my eyes water.
Xtrakritical, ? just wow what an incredible phenotype and grower
The sd genes are amazing....
and this thread enlightening

aeric

Veteran
CBF: nice to see what that Katsu you've been talking about looks like...pretty different look to it.

Xtra: that's the largest SD i've seen! Thought mine were huge. Hydro, CO2?

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow

Wow

Very nice imagery guys and gals!

Sour Diesel genetics make almost any cross better! The Sour Diesel genetics are dominant in most of the hybrids made with her. Thank God for that.

I would venture to say Sour Diesel may be about the perfect marijuana, gorgeous to look at, fun to grow, easy to harvest, A+++ taste, great high, good burn, what else is there to say? With a plant like Sour Diesel in existence, I tend to believe there's got to be a God somewhere! :)

20Sour_Diesel_top.jpg

Fire

:yes: some of you guys really have ECSD dialed in :yummy:

She's quite an eater and I did her no justice my 1st run

36 days Veg

51 days Flower

G

Heres one pheno from SD ibl....
she smells REAL spicy...others have said like curry.
doesnt taist like it smells....taist is spicy and familiar...
very strong...must use with caution...day time use....taist too good to only take one or 2 hits....after 2...i start looking for excuses not to go to work, as the beach just sound too much better!
i do have another round of her getting ready...but, i think i'll pop some more and ck for another Heavier yielder...i need to sprout more at one time to pick the BEST of the bunch... live and grow.

KingRalph

a sweet picture of an ECSD champion, SunSim

38903085Diesels.jpg

love that one. here's a leaf profile i did on an ecsd. i've noticed the leaves kind of shift between the rounded dawg-type leaf toward the more skunkish look depending on growth stage. earlier lower leaves were more rounded than this, but anyways...

and until i have flowering ecsd shots here are a couple young SourD S1 top shots of 2 phenos, seeds from sunsim :)

peace n green thumbs all

J

JimmynitZ

There are some kickass Sour's going on in this thread! :yoinks:
Yep, CC...there is a God---"let there be Sour.....and He saw that it was good":D

The Nectar of the Gods, aka Sour Diesel......about a week before harvest.....

13853007_018.jpg

13853007_023.jpg

13853007_028.jpg