What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE,s HIGH!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi hoki2test,

Glad all the seeds germinated vigorously :) best wishes for your seedlings.

hoki2test

Veteran
UPDATE ON 2O ACE FEMZ

UPDATE ON 2O ACE FEMZ

Things are moving along,I just finish supercropping all 20 ace femz,They have all been topped once and I have just finished building the flower room they will be moved to in the near fiture,Im planning on flowering them under 3000 watts,I have a Gavita Pro 1000 DE Electronic ballast and two SolisTek MATRIX SE/DE 1000W Digital Ballasts and I'm thinking eventually having two 1000 watt mh and one hps for a mixed spectrum,I might even throw some leds in there too​

hoki2test

Veteran
AFTER SUPERCROPPING THE 20 ACE FEMZ

hoki2test

Veteran
INDY DOM VIOLETTA

INDY DOM VIOLETTA

SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY PHONE PIX BUT HERE IS ONE OF THE SIX VIOLETTAZ I HAVE GOING AFTER BEING SUPERCROPPED AND TOPPED ONCE,I HAVE 3 INDY PAKI DOM AND 4 MALAWI LANKY DOM VIOLETTAS,THIS ONE IS ONE OF THREE INDY PAKI DOM

hoki2test

Veteran
20 FEM ACE FLOWERING ROOM

20 FEM ACE FLOWERING ROOM

AND HERE IS THE FLOWERING ROOM IM WORKING ON THAT ALL 20 ACE FEMZ WILL EVENTUALLY BE MOVED TOO SOONER OR LATER....NOTHING IS WRITTEN IN STONE YET BUT IM THINKING GROWING THE WHOLE 2O SCROG STYLES

hoki2test

Veteran
HELL EXCITED AND LOOKING FORWARD

HELL EXCITED AND LOOKING FORWARD

:laughing:IM HELL EXCITED AND LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS:woohoo:,AGAIN THANK YOU ACE SEEDS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.....I CANT WAIT TO TRY THE PURPLE MEXICAN,AS I TEEN I REMEMBER HAVING HIGH TIMES COLLECTOR CARDS WITH DIFF STRAINS ON EACH CARD AND THE oaxaca 79 MEXICAN WAS ONE CARD THAT STUCK IN MY LITTLE TEENAGER BRAIN....HAPPY DAYS AHEAD THATS FOR SURE:biggrin::thank you:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
What all strains do you have going? I think Violetta is the first strain I ever purchased from Ace. Beautiful plants. Peace

hoki2test

Veteran
I have 2o Ace Seeds femz going bro,

I have 2o Ace Seeds femz going bro,

What all strains do you have going? I think Violetta is the first strain I ever purchased from Ace. Beautiful plants. Peace

I have 2o ace seeds femz going bro,6 violetta,4 erdpurt,5 erdp x 98 black domina and 5 purple mexican

Last edited:

hoki2test

Veteran
A OK

A OK

Everything is going A OK Dubi....I will transplant and up pot all 20 fems this weekend and I will post up some individual group shots of each strain and plant....

hoki2test

Veteran
UPDATE ON ACE FEMZ

UPDATE ON ACE FEMZ

Here is a long overdue update of the ACE Seeds femz I'm growing out,I just repotted all of them from 4litre pots of coco to 10 litre fabric pots...I was short on funds so they stayed longer than I had planned in the 4 litres pots...Anyways they are in my main flower room now,I will see how fast they recover and throw their roots down before I will flip them...I might even repot them one more time to 20 litre pots before eventually cranking 5000 watts over them when in full flower mode....I see how we go

hoki2test

Veteran
Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt

Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt

I have 5 Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt,Stem rub smells real hashy and strong,Here is a Group shot of them