What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE,s HIGH!

hoki2test

Veteran
woohoo:JUST RECEIVED MY FIRST EVER PACK OF ACE SEEDS....FOR YEARS I HAVE STALKED THE ACE WEBSITE AND HAD SO MANY WET DREAMS ABOUT THEM AND AT LAST IM GETTING SOME OF THEM WET!....THANK YOU ACE SEEDS FOR MAKING THESE DREAMS COME TRUE,MY FIRST ORDER=5 FEM VIOLETTA, 5 Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt Feminized,5 PURPLE MEX FEM,5 ErdPurt FEM​

Attachments

• IMG_20180130_113517.jpg
    IMG_20180130_113517.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 11

48N

You won't regret it
I'm so happy this company exists
I wish you success and lots of fun with your babies

Kaskadian

Veteran
Nice! Ace has some seriously solid genetics, and Dubi's dedication to the community & his strains is second to none. You'll fall in love. I've got so many Ace grows planned I'd be seriously surprised if I start any seeds that aren't Ace in the next year.

Cheers!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome hoki2test :)

Thank you very much for supporting our work! Glad you are excited with your current grow.
Quite an indica line up, isn't ? ;) Best wishes!

hoki2test

Veteran
Welcome hoki2test :)

Thank you very much for supporting our work! Glad you are excited with your current grow.
Quite an indica line up, isn't ? ;) Best wishes!

Thank you dubi for this...,.soaked 20 seeds and 18:peacock::peacock: have germinated and sticking their necks out.....two of the purple Mexican are behind the rest but no stress as I'm more than happy with the germ rates and also you sent me a extra violetta fem and a extra two 98 blk dom x edrp so if they don't show their faces I will pop the extra you sent...your a legend ACE seeds keep doing what your doing!

hoki2test

Veteran
Let me guess, the light comes from the left, right? :D

:laughing:You must be psychic.....yes you are correct...I was being slack and had my noah 6 led sitting on the left of them with only the blue switched on...I have hung it directly above them now

hoki2test

Veteran
Out of twenty fems and four diff strains the purple mex and the 98 blk dom x erdp stuck their heads up first followed by the pure erdp fems and last and slowest to stick their necks out were the violettas...,,I hope I get a juicy purp from the vivoletta:biggrin:

Spaventa

Veteran
Ive grown a lot of Ace seeds, since about 2014, maybe 5 strains and only had ONE seed fail to germinate... a Panama Haze. I don't now what her problem was.. lol
I started some more just literally a few minutes ago so I should have tap roots poking out in the morning :) Good luck with these bro

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Hoki2test, Welcome to the Ace family and forum's. Tell us about your grow area. Are you going inside the full grow or moving outside later? I wish you the best on your grow. Have fun and please do some updates. Peace

hoki2test

Veteran
Hoki2test, Welcome to the Ace family and forum's. Tell us about your grow area. Are you going inside the full grow or moving outside later? I wish you the best on your grow. Have fun and please do some updates. Peace

Thank you for your interest Farmerlion,All 20 seedlings are doing well and this weekend I will transplant all of them into 2ltr pots of coco and take some photos and update here on my plans for them....any advice from any of the ace family will be much appreciated:tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice to hear it hoki2test :)

Please, keep us updated with pics and more detailed info so we are in better disposition to help you with any doubt.

Best regards!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
ive grown out several ACE gear over the last couple years, & never been disipointed ,i just got finished growing PCK,& used a nice male to make a few crosses with.
good luck hoki2test
Bugman

hoki2test

Veteran
ive grown out several ACE gear over the last couple years, & never been disipointed ,i just got finished growing PCK,& used a nice male to make a few crosses with.
good luck hoki2test
Bugman

Thanks bro,Ace Seeds has been a wet dream for me for many years so running their genetics is like crossing something off my bucket list in life....I cant wait to run some of their sativas outside one day soon,Im doing the first transplant for the 20 seeds I popped of theirs tomorrow so I will updare and put more photos up then...love your work by the way Bugman:tiphat:

hoki2test

Veteran
20 ace seeds fems

20 ace seeds fems

Just a quick update of the 20 Ace Seeds Fem.s I popped.....Tomorrow I will do the first transplant into 2litre pots of coco..i will do some more pix then of the diff strains...So far the black domina x erdp and Violetta are showing the most vigour