You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > 630w DE Verticle

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Cannapot for Cannabis Genetics
630w DE Verticle Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-06-2018, 09:52 PM #11
Snook

Snook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant future
No problems with your postings Boyd.. always glad to see new ideas..
wish I had more positive input for the 630w. The 1K HPS does what it does.. few degrees warmer temps but reliable.

Search: PPK - PassivePlantKiller https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=292102

WHAT IS THIS? : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....65#post7832665
Snook is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2018, 10:03 PM #12
Fred Sanford

Fred Sanford will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
Its been a while since I started a grow thread. I will not start vegging until mid January, maybe Feb 1, so it will be a little slow til then but have ordered and have received a vertical DE fixture, ballast and 630w DE CMH bulb (3100K) and excited about the new lighting..
will cut PurpleHaze-Malawi next couple days, then shortly after, we leave for in the CA desert for christmas. Upon return, grow room will undergo a few changes physically from 5'x5' to 8'x5'. The present grow, a light mover was added, I'm impressed and will work well in this new configuration... LED is out and we'll see how this new fixture and CMH technology works out.. Few pics of the fixture and paraphernalia...

Hey Snook who did you buy the DE fixture, ballast and bulb from? Where will you buy the CMH 945watt from?

I recrntly ordered the Phillips CDM 1000w compatible bulb from 3 different companies only to be told a week later that that bulb had been discontinued. Then they try to steer me toward DE bulbs so mow I want yo try that setup you have.
Thanks man.
Fred Sanford is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2018, 10:44 PM #13
oti$

oti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant future
I was just about to buy a few 945 cm fixtures for my seed hunting room. I had no idea there were vertical de fixtures. I've been doing flat grows the past year or two trying out the new de and fly tech. I was so impressed with the chm grows that I've gone to all flat grows under cmh(630de&315se). I was going to do a little stacked 315se chm vert grow in the corner of one of the rooms, but seeing these vert de fixtures has me excited and has changed my mind about stacked 315 as well as horizontal 945 grows. Now I'm thinking about building a 10×10 5 light 4 plant x grow with the de vertical fixtures and big trees. This is very exciting for this old vert head...
I'd like to know where you acquired these fixtures as well. I hope you get another ballast and get a grow going with this fixture. I didnt want to say it out loud, but with how well the new de chm tech was working for me, I thought my vert days were over. You don't know how happy and excited this thread has made me.
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2018, 10:44 AM #14
Snook

Snook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Sanford View Post
Hey Snook who did you buy the DE fixture, ballast and bulb from? Where will you buy the CMH 945watt from?

I recrntly ordered the Phillips CDM 1000w compatible bulb from 3 different companies only to be told a week later that that bulb had been discontinued. Then they try to steer me toward DE bulbs so mow I want yo try that setup you have.
Thanks man.
High Fred.. DE vertical fixture at Grow Logic.. https://growershouse.com/grow-logic-vertical-de-complete

I have not purchased the 945w ballast yet. Will finish this run with 1K HPS and start next run with 630w. Will new ballast as I have couple hundred $$ invested in DE CMH bulbs. I'm impressed with the 630w CMH.

Search: PPK - PassivePlantKiller https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=292102

Snook is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2018, 10:50 AM #15
Snook

Quote:
Originally Posted by oti$ View Post
I was just about to buy a few 945 cm fixtures for my seed hunting room. I had no idea there were vertical de fixtures. I've been doing flat grows the past year or two trying out the new de and fly tech. I was so impressed with the chm grows that I've gone to all flat grows under cmh(630de&315se). I was going to do a little stacked 315se chm vert grow in the corner of one of the rooms, but seeing these vert de fixtures has me excited and has changed my mind about stacked 315 as well as horizontal 945 grows. Now I'm thinking about building a 10×10 5 light 4 plant x grow with the de vertical fixtures and big trees. This is very exciting for this old vert head...
I'd like to know where you acquired these fixtures as well. I hope you get another ballast and get a grow going with this fixture. I didnt want to say it out loud, but with how well the new de chm tech was working for me, I thought my vert days were over. You don't know how happy and excited this thread has made me.
I too moved away from vert w HPS/MH. the fixture is very well designed and built. The propaganda about changing a bulb with only one hand is BS even after needing 2 hands just to take it apart to get to get to the bulb carrier.. but it isnt hard either.. GL Oti$. 5X DE 945w CMH should work very nicely..

Snook is offline Quote