What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Schrom

Xochipilli

massachusetts. yep. still loving this strain. just recently started passing it out to some friends to enjoy. great smoke.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
she getting lil' tired out here in Cali, but still a November harvest winner..............

ganj on............

CanadaDank

It should be in my buddies garden soon enough. I’ve been hunting for it for years now! I heard she’s better than Arcata Trainwreck.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
smokin' on yesterday..........niiiice gear.......not sure I can say better than TW, but surely as good in own way.........

Schrom on..........

MR_Falcon

Veteran
I've been running the shroomy deez from rez seeds since 2011/2012. its got those flat top crowns w/ blazing orange hairs. to me this one has a very Colombian weed smell that just hangs in the air. one of strongest smelling strains I've grown or smoked. the smell is so sharp it cuts through everything else. before I had a nicely sealed room w/ multiple filters I would smell this one in the driveway starting around week 6. Its interesting because I've called this "angry weed" for awhile. it just doesn't mellow me out, kinda gets your mind revved up & kinda aggressive. might just be my personality too. great, unique, weed though. her attributes put her in rarified company. I just looked through my albums & I don't think I've taken a single pic of her... gonna have to change that, got 1 about to go into flower. :hotbounce

XXX_710

Schrom is real heavy in limonene, reeks up the house when I trim it. I usually bloom it 67 days. If you want a real racy high, take it down earlier for those Columbian highland gold effects.

I get you on the "angry" thing. It's the Romulan-head feeling that hits you in the forehead. I make concentrates from all my strains, but this one is too much when it's pure. Also, it tends to get crumbly. Soooo, I like to mix 10-20% schrom in with a bubba kush tube, it adds that nice refreshing kick!

Schrom is a keeper.

Xochipilli

Taking cuts today

Attachments

• CAE65E4C-A3A7-4596-9488-24A90D95992E.jpg
    CAE65E4C-A3A7-4596-9488-24A90D95992E.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 20