Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > bobblepods v2.0. bobbleracks revamped.

Thread Title Search
bobblepods v2.0. bobbleracks revamped. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-27-2011, 08:38 PM #21
Kroggi

Kroggi will become famous soon enough
Ahh a new setup... SWEET !
Tagged!

Seing how u all want to build new setups, is pretty inspiring to wanna do something similar my self... ARG ! I love DIY projects, but damn... We cant keep those systems going :P

Thumbs up for the project m8, gonna be great to follow
Kroggi is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2011, 08:45 PM #22
cyat

cyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of light
6lbs off 1800w of light is baby-shit. 8-10lbs will be regular, and I think 12lbs is a possibility.

babyshit huh? you are on another level
cyat is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2011, 10:09 PM #23
~Shhh~
JETS

~Shhh~ has disabled reputation
It's really getting exciting in these vert forums, a nice atmosphere ala overgrow/cw back in the day.... very refreshing n good shitz n giggles as welll!

Anywayz.... not to pull your thread off in the wrong direction bobble, nice work so far bro... I'm amped to see how this all turns out for you mate. Any flipping going on with the lights or all 3 on for 12 hrs in each pod?
~Shhh~ is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2011, 10:22 PM #24
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
this is just awsomw man ...

i m sorry but i missed what size room u got ...
nickman is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2011, 03:18 AM #25
DHF

Just remember that once monocropped , a strain is known to do what it`ll do through the course of it`s cycle , so once known the size they need ta be at the time of their flip , then when stretch is over the canopy will be filled in and yield accordingly swellage wise till end of cycle ...after doin it....time after time till gettin it right ....and....from experience and runs under your belt........

Never will this this shit happen for you guys without puttin this into your production equation.......NEVER......

Personal growers will increase their bottom lines using vert tactics and bare bulbs , but production growers should take note and up their game if they`re gonna do this and spend the bucks ta play with this shit cuz it ain`t cheap.....

Bobble got this the first time we talked in PM.....He`s an up and comer....know that .......If ANYBODY ever does 10 lbs and better off of 1800 watts of stacked bulbs , ya`ll be lookin toward Mich. and the northern lights.....

Shit can happen with the proper circumstances and increased plant numbers leading up to optimum results.......Did for my old ass , and I never got started on vert dialage before havin ta shutdown.....

I can see 144 individual 1 oz plants in the proper surroundings and environment with 3 stacked 600`s, but I`m prejudiced......and....

That`s only 9lbs....add another 50% to what I did regular with 42 gram plants and do the math..Notsaying this shit`s done easy , but IME......it`s doable.......and sky`s the limit......

My 2 cents cuz I can....

Peace....DHF........

Last edited by DHF; 07-28-2011 at 03:48 AM..

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-28-2011, 04:47 PM #26
HushemFlupskluk
More = more

HushemFlupskluk will become famous soon enoughHushemFlupskluk will become famous soon enough
Quote:
6lbs off 1800w of light is baby-shit. 8-10lbs will be regular, and I think 12lbs is a possibility. I think you have some work to do.
Sounds good man!! And I think you are right about that. But I must add, that maintaining optimals in your everything in your setup is a must to get there.

Have fun in the build-up!
HushemFlupskluk is offline Quote

Old 07-29-2011, 12:01 AM #27
laylow

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post

The reason DHF and I got off so well to begin with, was that I came to him asking how to build the 1800w coliseum. He never once had to explain to me why it's a superior growing method.

I'm gonna take you to school LL, and try to get you caught up here...

Environment > light, correct? Run less light, if it means you can keep your environment under control. Now, in your case, I know you can keep your environment under control, but you're using a lot more equipment (read electricity) to do it.

Yield is not just about the genetics or the light used to grow them... It's about the grower, making the best out of his/her system/space... and it helps to have the best designed setup. Heath runs 1800w flip pods for his production rooms... and he taught DHF about them... So now there's 2 guys we both respect, running 1800w light stacks... Where have you been? FYI, my temps top out at 81.5F lights on in the pods, when it's 90-100F outside.

Think about how the plants grow... Mostly up, right? So creating a light column in the middle only makes sense, so that the plants can stay 100% in the light zone, instead up growing up and away from the light.

6lbs off 1800w of light is baby-shit. 8-10lbs will be regular, and I think 12lbs is a possibility. I think you have some work to do.
lol

Bob as much as i love you and your enthusiasm i think you need to slow down a bit mate 6lb baby shit from 1800w... ive not seen a 6lb grow from 1800w not sayin it ante been done but its not baby shit!!! and then 8 to 10lb regular LMAO!!! your fav saying dont count your chickens till your eggs have hatched my buddy... and 12lb is crazy mofo talk you need to lay off the strawberry D either that or the zero carb intake has twisted your nut lol i would love to see you get 10lb from this grow but lets see 6lb for a start

take me to school bobble convert me show me the way please i beg you coz i need to see this shit rocking!!!

you getting my pm's or what?

Old 07-29-2011, 12:01 AM #28
megayields
Grower of Connoisseur herb's.

megayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud of
Done yet?..".lol...sorry the heat here in Louisinna is getting to me!

NextGen Agricultural Consulting & Iron City Seeds

I grow and am motivated by the pure genius of Heath Robinson!

The more people I meet the more I like my dog

megayields is offline Quote

Old 07-29-2011, 01:17 AM #29
250wscrogger

250wscrogger is a jewel in the rough250wscrogger is a jewel in the rough250wscrogger is a jewel in the rough250wscrogger is a jewel in the rough250wscrogger is a jewel in the rough250wscrogger is a jewel in the rough

Keep growing
250wscrogger is offline Quote

Old 07-29-2011, 01:26 AM #30
AOD2012
I have the key, now i need to find the lock..

AOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of light
oh fucking shit. ten pounds off of 3 600?A?A??!?!?!?1 if anyone can do it itll be bobble. dude, im fucking speechless. ahh shit going to the dam saturday, popping the question, coming home graduating college within the year all while copying your design.

bobble, i love you, and everything you stand for. you are the fucking shit.

aod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonshine* View Post
Dont put much faith in shit u read , instead put faith in what u learn through practical application.
Quote:
The beauty of the cannabis trade is that it, while providing the high risk/reward levels of any profitable illegal business, unlike most other illegal businesses is one that can be done without in any way compromising one's moral standing or principles. The provision of cannabis to the existing market is, almost uniquely among illegal business endeavors, potentially not tainted by the harm it does to others. It can be done in a completely ethical way- even if it isn't always, it can be.

*Disclaimer* All pictures and written material are completely fictitious in nature, and in no way, matter or form a realistic depiction of my life. All of this is for entertainment purposes only.

Link-Library
AOD2012 is offline Quote