What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SUBROBS BROS GROW SHOW

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats up everyone. ive been posting my bros pics up periodically since i started here. matter of fact, he took all my pics when i first started posting here. tonight he brought over some really outstanding pics that blew my mind. because he brought me enough all at once, i thought i would start a thread all for his pics alone. maybe one day i will even talk him into coming on here! haha---bro grows the same as me. just better. 1 600 watt hps in a tiny ass closet that also serves as veg room, inside a walk in closet. he produces AMAZING, STUPENDOUS HERB and more than enough to never run out. he uses 100% canna bio, and is OBSESSIVE about every aspect of his grow. anyways, check out the four girls he is running now:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
TAHOE KUSH day 49

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
more of the SOUR DUBBLE
notice the crown on the first ones head! she is the queen
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
esbe and gp- you guys are funny!:laughing: and welcome. another fun fact-he just uses a lil tiny old ass digital dinasour camera.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
waddup d-oh yeeeeaaaah. i have. some of skulls. quite a few times. it may be the best tasting herb ive ever had. i almost wish i had never tasted it, cuz ECSD is my favorite smoke, but now the problem is the taste lags in comparison. the high is a little strong for me to smoke all the time though, like chem d. as others have said, it is the next 'it cali strain'. and yes everyone, i do realize that posts like that are part of the hype machine that annoys the crap outta everyone, but its that good. haha.

L

Lilly456

Call it like ya' see it , sure looks good from here...Enjoy, Chaco.:joint::joint:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Subrob..tell the Bro very nice...take your camera over there with you..is that possible? DD

J

JeffSpicoli

ya you should see about getting some shots of yours in his garden.

Latest posts

Latest posts