What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Obama's Pot Smoking Days Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Veteran
A new book is out with all sorts of revelations about President Obama's younger days in Hawaii when he was a pakalolo smoking dude. It seems he loved cannabis and even invented games revolving around smoking it!

You just can't make this stuff up! What a hypocrite he's become!

I like my Maui Wowee as much as the next haole or kamaaina, but come on Barry, let's get real.

Time to smoke the Chalice in the White Palace and Free the prisoners of the War on Americans who smoke pot!

When a joint was making the rounds, he often elbowed his way in, out of turn, shouted 'Intercepted!' and took an extra hit," Maraniss writes. But Obama's buddies, who called themselves the "Choom Gang," didn't mind him messing up the rotation. (After all, this was Hawaii.)

When you were with Barry and his pals, if you exhaled precious pakalolo (Hawaiian slang for marijuana, meaning "numbing tobacco") instead of absorbing it fully into your lungs, you were assessed a penalty and your turn was skipped the next time the joint came around.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/25/obama-pot-smoking-details_n_1545904.html

Watcha mean

Watcha mean

Barry Soetoro = Zionist puppet for the Rothschild's :moon:

picture.php

picture.php

Cheerful

WOWwwww.

I read the article, and looked at the links, and came up with the following ideas:

1) Get Bill Clinton to come out and say "Ya, sorry I lied again, I DID inhale."

2) Get Biden to do a TV interview saying "I have no problem with cannabis"

Discuss...

Drift13

Seems like with most politicains it's.....do as I say and not as I do. Is it time to start over from the begining, like our fore-fathers did???

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
No hypocrisy here....
Obama is incapable of it.
Or
He never said decrim was a good idea.
Or(my personal favorite)
He just needs a second term to get to his real agenda.

What a crock of shit.

Biden is one letter away from bidet.

Barry O found a better drug - power. Combine with the aphrodisiac "money", and he's forsaken everything he used to believe in. Even dumped his old minister - once the anti white folk rhetoric became an embarrassment.

Music may have charms to soothe the savage breast - but money and power cause amnesia to wipe away a lifetime of beliefs.

T

toughmudderdave

No hypocrisy here....
Obama is incapable of it.
Or
He never said decrim was a good idea.
Or(my personal favorite)
He just needs a second term to get to his real agenda.

What a crock of shit.

Absolutely. Seamaiden and I shouted this until we were blue of face that Obama was not "pro legalization"...It fell upon deaf ears. We, as a society, are nothing but a bunch of imbeciles that only hear what we want to hear.

Time to wake up people.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
no matter how much money and power , hes still a slave.
young Barry would look at his old man self and think hes a loser sellout.

G

greenmatter

coke was not legal under bush

hiding cigars was not "classy" under clinton

and calling it like you see it has not happened since Ike

did anyone really think obama was going to be any different? really?

if so, could you explain why? because i am missing something.

story time is fuckin over boys and girls! it has been for about 40 years IMHO, we have just been hearing the "happily ever after" BS for so long some of us actually believed it .....ooops!

thats all obamas fault too, right? ........ and us stoners are going to be so much better off with romney running things, right?

the POEPLE in this country are borderline delusional about reality in general! that is why things are the way they are, and i don't care who you put in office it is going to stay that way until we wake the hell up and start working together again.

we could call it the "coalition for common sense" to get it started ..... nothing happens without a buzzword :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.