What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cenntenial Seed Baox

I am currently growing this indoors and wondering if anyone has experience with this strain. It is supposed to be a re-worked Otto II.

Otto II X Inbred Hindu Kush

Proven to be high in CBD, grows closer to the ground and doesn't grow as tall as Otto II.

BaOx 28:1 CBB:THC ratio

Has a flower time of 74 days which is quite long and will not be suited for outdoors in my climate zone (Vermont).

Just wondering if any hemp growers or regular growers have experience with this strain?

Any input would be appreciated.

Lefthand

I have grown quite a few boax seeds (indoors) most were hot (over .03%) after 7 - 8 weeks.
When I grew them out to maturity some were up to 4% thc and high teens for cbd
but I did find some keepers that stayed below thc hemp threshold.

Shes very leggy but puts out some Big airy buds w less smell than traditional MJ.

Great for medical strain wether you call it hemp or weed.

I also was impressed by the owner of centennial seems like a good hombre.

If you have more questions let me know.

Thanks Left Hand
-
Yeah I strongly suspected she was hot. A stem rub alone tells me that the terp profile has a regular MJ component with a bit of THC...and a Hindu Kush background so go figure. Nice strong structure and very vigorous grower for sure....

I'm hybridizing her with some true CBDs to see if I can find a winner.

oldchuck

Veteran
Hey Under, I'm a Vermonter growing a little experimental hemp. We should all get together, some kind of Vermont hemp association.

Old Chuck:

I'm always down for talking hemp. My focus is the high CBD's. I have a few partners I'm working with locally. We are all starting hemp farms this summer here in VT. Let me get my post count up to 50 so I can PM you. Peace

Old Chuck do you think Baox will finish outdoors here in Vermont? I got a few phenos I'd like to run. A few look quite promising at 30 days of flower, very indica leaning in stature and big chunky buds!!

oldchuck

Veteran
You probably know more about it that I do. However, I think we do have some interesting things to talk about. Send me a PM>

BAox day 37

BAox day 37

One of my favorites so far. Heavily pollenated with feminized pollen.

Attachments

• 20170404_131519.jpg
    20170404_131519.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts

Latest posts