What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

SolarLogos

smoking my favourite mexican haze here. buds smell very citric, lemon cleaner with hint of ammonia, lemons, limes and tangerines, acidic and only little sweet, that is one side of smell, other is deep woody musk with herbal spice which you can smell at cola drinks, when I grind it I got strong smell of these herbs with sour lemons and tangerines. after rolling one I burn it and first my nose detect is lemony incense, on exhale its spicy woody with crazy tangerine on the top, aftertaste is woody cola spices/herbs, soo delicious! after first tokes I feel some energy going through me, gets me groovy and shimmering me all over my body, after half of joint some pressure is coming from back of my head and I start to grinning, definitely mood changer, after finishing joint I get some head rush and it uplifts me constantly somewhere, I have feeling its good place :D now, wait oh yeah I am pretty high, better not to look down.. elan vital on maximum now, feel like this is my world and nothing can hurt me, what haha I am funky king of the uptown boys and girls, funny tripping too, strict hard hearbeat, huuuge uplift I will not finish this smoke report, I cant sit.. I go.. ecstatic and streaming it- soo funny View Image
Nice smoke report, thanks for sharing! Is this one of your crosses? What Mexican strain is in it? Looks deadly, very nice job friend!
Peace, God bless

elanius

Veteran
lol MahaKala killin it with the smoke reports lately :D its tweaked Mextiza in it, made by Cannabiogen - (Oaxaca79xMextizaF?)xMextizaF2

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
lol MahaKala killin it with the smoke reports lately :D its tweaked Mextiza in it, made by Cannabiogen - (Oaxaca79xMextizaF?)xMextizaF2

yes males are something like that, yet this mexican haze is different than mextiza, LimeyGreen grew both, he can tell you the difference

Limeygreen

Veteran
If that's the mextasy I can otherwise I haven't grown or tried a mexican haze. Mextiza is more dense than the mextasy (mextiza back cross maha mentioned crossed to tom hill haze) is quite the girl. Same flavours as described by Maha, but the taste and smell are enticing to the point you want to smoke more, powerful up haze like high, bit more cloudy than pure haze but high head buzz, in the face, eyes and smile. Some get way too high off her, some haven't been as high off herb as they have from her in many years. I need to grow enough to make some hash for her and cure it up for xmas presents :D That is the purple wheat pheno that I kept. Most were up and energetic, similar flavours but more muted than the wheat. Green phenos showed bananas on most phenos but no pollen sacks.

Some who grew the wheat pheno freaked out with her stretch but she finishes in 11 weeks and is like a pure haze effect, at least similar enough to satisfy that craving. She is like bamboo, doesn't like to branch, hardly any leaf area and very low yield but most agree she is fantastic herb and soon she will be crossed to punto rojo at long last.

OldCoolSativa

Some who grew the wheat pheno freaked out with her stretch but she finishes in 11 weeks and is like a pure haze effect, at least similar enough to satisfy that craving. She is like bamboo, doesn't like to branch, hardly any leaf area and very low yield but most agree she is fantastic herb and soon she will be crossed to punto rojo at long last.

That sounds awesome, dude. I'm really happy for you.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
If that's the mextasy I can otherwise I haven't grown or tried a mexican haze. Mextiza is more dense than the mextasy (mextiza back cross maha mentioned crossed to tom hill haze) is quite the girl. Same flavours as described by Maha, but the taste and smell are enticing to the point you want to smoke more, powerful up haze like high, bit more cloudy than pure haze but high head buzz, in the face, eyes and smile. Some get way too high off her, some haven't been as high off herb as they have from her in many years. I need to grow enough to make some hash for her and cure it up for xmas presents :D That is the purple wheat pheno that I kept. Most were up and energetic, similar flavours but more muted than the wheat. Green phenos showed bananas on most phenos but no pollen sacks.

its great great feeling, that not only me is enjoying this cross to the max.. and yes my favorite mexican haze is mextasy(tom hill haze x mextiza), green 13 weeks pheno, pic is from 66. day:
picture.php

she will be crossed to punto rojo at long last.

:D good luck. I want to cross her with big sur holyweed to get her more chunky, but still keep it in mexican weed category... keep it up.

Tangwena

Veteran
Just checked out your dried shot man awesome you have gold there my friend thats what all good sativas should look like in my book.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Hi everyone. ~Day 50. Left side super malawi haze, upper left corner are 4 branches bagseed. Middle is golden tiger 3.0 and right is killer A5 haze. The trainwreck clone is overgrown by the gt 3.0 in the upper middle.

picture.php

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
'memeber Labyrinth?

'memeber Labyrinth?

attachment.php

drop of water perfectly balanced on the tip of a young plant (AlienGorilla x Kerala)

Attachments

• Jareth.jpg
    Jareth.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited: