What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Akss

Ok, so what am I doing wrong that my pictures need to be clicked on? drives me bonkers

I always hit the upload attachments button then upload from files and it gives you the option of what size you want to post but im on mobile could be different on desktop idk ...

Akss

These are the options i get. I usually pick large or medium.
Screenshot_20220104-201330.png

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Easier to work them rather then trapped under all :biggrin:that damn trellis netting …isn’t it?

Akss

Nice glad you got it worked out. Nice bud looks like its gonna be a real frost monster .. im checking out some stuff on seedsman trying to figure out what to get never ordered from them... still waiting for them to send me the coupon code but the huba seeds should be on the way ..

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Nice glad you got it worked out. Nice bud looks like its gonna be a real frost monster .. im checking out some stuff on seedsman trying to figure out what to get never ordered from them... still waiting for them to send me the coupon code but the huba seeds should be on the way ..

i won a bunch of seeds in a contest of his a few years back , i liked the blue berry fem;s

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lofl .. Look what cannabis can do ! I started this seed in this cup and I never took it out partly because I was lazy and out of space and also I kind of was curious to see what would happen , It’s going to yield up to 1 ounce
Click image for larger version  Name:	AE40F0AB-85B1-46A1-A612-59A3373A04FF.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	170.6 KB ID:	18033377
Click image for larger version  Name:	A936803E-C99B-4C3C-B2CB-571EEEF01BAD.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	69.0 KB ID:	18033378
Click image for larger version  Name:	77AFCEB2-959E-46B2-9585-C34A66963F9D.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	237.2 KB ID:	18033379

Latest posts

Latest posts