What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Please recommend a source of cbd oil

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
My wife has chronic migraines. We have tried everything. I see where you can buy cbd online legally because it is non psychoactive. Can someone please recommend a source online I can order from "That they have actually ordered from and recommend?" I see so many sites online and I don't know who is good and who isn't

Genghis Kush

I ordered from The CBD Store on the 28th of January.

as of today my order was listed as processed.

I called to see if it had been sent yet and it hadn't.

I was told it would be sent today with no apology offered and I was talking to the owner.

I would not use them again.

redlaser

Veteran
I can't really vouch for its effectiveness because I'm using it on a dog, but the charlottes web version by the Stanley brothers is available on amazon. Dog seems a little less arthritic, but I'm also giving her turmeric.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Anybody have a good 50-state legal CBD source? I've been looking at the Stanley Bros. Charlotte's Web MCT oil, &/or the Bluebird 50:50 CBD+CBDa oils. Looking at the 500mg bottles for $70-80. Need enough for 3 more weeks of chemo. Using it to add total cannabinoids, but primarily lessen the psychoactive effect of THC medibles.

If nothing else, I'll have something to report back on in a week or so.

redlaser

Veteran
amazon has the Charlottes web, its not super concentrated though. they don't come out and say it 50 state approved though

Latest posts

Latest posts