What's new

Hash High

Is it true that the high after taking Hash is far more stronger than smoking a joint. I heard some stories of it making peopls hallucinate!

BCGOODNESS

G

High bcgoodness. The high from hash is a lot stronger than smoking a joint but I dont care what anyone says its impossible to hallucinate from pot. Hope this helps. peace and welcome to IC.

Ty, but i think that they added something else into it to...because ive never hallucinated from smokin it, and i dont think that i could from doing hash!

BCGOODNESS

kilacaLIbud

haha.....dude people can hulliucinate from pot....ive seen chicks freak out just from smokin...and they were heavy drug users...ive never seen a guy hulluicnate.... :confused: must be some fuckin dank....

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
DeviLock said:
High bcgoodness. The high from hash is a lot stronger than smoking a joint but I dont care what anyone says its impossible to hallucinate from pot. Hope this helps. peace and welcome to IC.

well I disagree I have hallucinated from pot, smoking on a couple occasions and from eating a cannasmorgasbord.

:joint:

proper hash will be stronger than buds.

while I haven't seen anyone hallucinate from a bubble hit, I've seen more than a few knee's buckle. :biglaugh:

friendlyfriend

Veteran
I'm not sitting here and saying "Yeah I'm a tough S.O.B I never hallucinated on some reefer nor does it get me tripping sometimes"

The truth is when you smoke that good shit your bound to get a lil trippy and see a lil of this and that, heck, you might even raid your fridge's last remanents like a commando in the night.... is that bad? What do you think? :D

When I do have the pleasure of smoking some ganja I try and just take enough to get some mild effects then I socialize a bit then consume some more until I'm dazed and claiming to be hot like paris hilton. I'm no pot whore but she does know how to get daddy RIGHT! and thats a fact jack :yes:

Hash is great. Bubble, Hash Oil, that old skool pressed hash imported from islamic/spanish lands, but not that british soap bar wannabe hash (aka rubber). I think hash should not be consumed everyday nor in the morning continously because then the magical buds do you no justice.

How would you feel if you woke up every morning for a week smoking some nice full melt bubble? Personally... pretty damn silly. I know i would be a human wasteland capable of nothing. What & Where would that get me? Most likely into a whole lotta snacking and more resting than I can handle. They say sleep is the cousin of death well I chose to not smoke herb that will make me sleep. So then i smoke hash oil to make me sleep and the great thing about that is I make my own and I know what I am smoking and no1 can tell me its laced with XYZ.

Hash highs vary greatly from the high off some buds. Hash is intense In Your faced Critical Mass lung joy/harmony/nirvana. Hash oil is even more intense in a creeper fashion. I could see where I could get lost smoking oil day after day for months at a time.

For a long time this year i was on pain killers (oxycotin, percocets, vicodins) and getting cortisone injections and lemme tell yah on the gracious and momentus occasions when i did come into possesion of some hash and or oil I didnt need those meds which I think were keeping me sick. I had the power of healing in this concentrated cannabis! And consequently the power of BUDDHA... damn if you ever find yourself layed up for weeks go for some hash if you can it works wonders :D

In conclusion hashish has more extreme medicinal, spiritual and Rock you to the core Cannabinoid and Terepine content. Hash has helped grannies jump outta wheel chairs and Ugly people make love time and time again. lol. Give it a go test the waters for yourself.

Hash It's Good for you :wave:

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Farmer John said:
Hmm...I saw colors and odd flashes, once...after eating spacecakes...we used 300 grams of trim, not all leaf, for the butter...we ate all of it once it was ready, the cake, three persons...

Man, I gotta go visit your kitchen some day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yowzer
:abduct: :smoke: :jawdrop: -MGJ

G

I think some took what i said the wrong way. I have to felt trippy from certain pot but Hallucenate that seems a little extreme. peace

Yea i dont think that smoking pot could make you hallucinate unless it was laced with salvia divinorum or something like that.

BCGOODNESS

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
oi, british soap bar wannabe hash, ill have u know that its all over europe lol. assholes gangster ratbags making this crap

Latest posts

Latest posts