What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

200 Grams of Dutch Passion Mazar(three diff phenos) TRIM/BUBBLE run :D

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Oh yea.... here we go

100785-18-07_LEFT_TO_RIGHT_MAZAR_A_mk_ultra_mazar_b.jpg

100785-18-07_204G_S_OF_NICE_TRIM.jpg

100785-18-07_204_GRAMS_CLOSER.jpg

100785-18-07_204_GRAMS.jpg

100785-18-07_TRIM_CLOSER.jpg

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
the hash-making begins 2-morrow! Wish me luck!!!!!!!

this stuff is 90% sugar trim and 10% bud...

fari

oooooooh yeah, now that looks delicious, can't wait to see the hash from that!! I'll be watchin for shure!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Four 10lb bags of ice....using bottled water! Got my batteries charged....and a couple of spliffs rolled for the session!!!!
Water is chilling in loaded buckets....and trime frozen over night!!!!!!!!! wish me luck!!!!! i ahve a feeling this is gonna be a melty one!!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good luck nycd!!!...your gonna have a wonderfull stoney weekend!!! awesome, cant wait to see the finished product!...have fun!! yummmmm :D

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
well just finished the first 15 minute mix! (looks like creamed spinach!)...so in about 30-35 minutes ill be pullin the bags.>>!! Njoy!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
everyone who grows any kind of buds..should have a set of bubble bags....a bubble box...and a space case....my nexxt purchase is a tumbler...ALMOST TIME TO PULL THEM BAGGZ

twiztidbudsmoke

yeah I definately have a bubblebox its the shit, its just cheaper than the bags I want so i got it first. I usually make cannabutter with my trim so bubblebags are a godsend

G

Did use a machine or hand wash. It looks like from the green in your product you may have plant material in your hash.

meduser180056

Nice looking nugs.

4 bag set? 25,45,90,and ?

Does look a lil contaminated to be honest. Still I see that nice bubble action you got going on the joint. Sweet! Always a good sign.

Where's the 73? That's always my favorite bag.

So out of 200 grams how much hash? I'd be happy with 5 grams. I alwasy get a shitty yield with bubblebags.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^dont know yet...its not even close to dry..ill know in like 4 days or so! i skipped the 73..and used the 90..all the 73 hash will be in my 45 u :D

meduser180056

Looks real good... I wish I had some bubble hash right now.

The piece in the middle and on the right look real good.

Your right not so green looking at all in that pic.

Those rolled up pieces look primo.