What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any Drummers Out There?

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
While I'm at it I'll take a set of Ludwig classic maples 24-14-16-18, with a black beauty deep snare and 2002 paiste's in Bonham sizes.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
I have one for sale......

Attachments

• 1969ludwigwmp2.jpg
    1969ludwigwmp2.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 43

shithawk420

Veteran
Hahaha I wasted a lot of my life for that activity. "Friends for life" they said...lmao I ain't friends with a single person I marched with rn

I marched with Eastside Fury & Redline Percussion. :underwater: :rasta:

I was in a marching band very briefly.quit cause I was bullied by the band teacher.threw pens at me if I missed a beat

White Beard

I wish we a had a strat.those are fucking rare ya know.maybe I'll show you guys the Ibenez.i think it's got the Floyd Rose bridge and wammy bar.

Actually had a music discussion with my dad today.im not bragging but he sold weed to Surviver once.

But all the greats either use an Ibanez or a Gibson.heard Gibson is going outta business too.
Gibson going out of business is a shame. One of the most beautiful sounding guitars I ever hear was a 1947 J45, and I’ve lusted after a maple J200 for as long as I can remember. Don’t like their electrics, though I had plans once to drop p90s in an LP.

Mostly I’m here for where on EARTH are Stratocasters scarce? You mean like being played by people onstage in your area?

If you can’t find a strat to buy, there’s no better guitar the a telecaster....

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

I play drums. Got a Sonor Phonic 7 piece kit, fucking old though, 1975. I had it at 5 years old when I were 15. I’m now producing House, Trance and alternative beats but still drum proper whenever I can. I’m 52 so only do it for fun these days!

shithawk420

Veteran
Gibson going out of business is a shame. One of the most beautiful sounding guitars I ever hear was a 1947 J45, and I’ve lusted after a maple J200 for as long as I can remember. Don’t like their electrics, though I had plans once to drop p90s in an LP.

Mostly I’m here for where on EARTH are Stratocasters scarce? You mean like being played by people onstage in your area?

If you can’t find a strat to buy, there’s no better guitar the a telecaster....
Well I've never seen one.guess I don't get out much

I was in a marching band very briefly.quit cause I was bullied by the band teacher.threw pens at me if I missed a beat

Yeah...they bullied me to the point I couldn't quit because I was so brain damaged. Lol but I did quit Jazz Band because I was also abused over a fucking writing utensil

P.S. everyone:
Please take a moment to remember the victims of the 2011 Yaroslavl Lokomotiv Air Disaster. Thanks y'all & best regards as always.

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm sorry if I opened up old wounds.people don't know that shit can get real at band camp.what happens at band camp,stays at band camp.fucking assholes.sorry

vta

Veteran
While I'm at it I'll take a set of Ludwig classic maples 24-14-16-18, with a black beauty deep snare and 2002 paiste's in Bonham sizes.

This set Brian had for the Bonzo Bash was amazing. 3 hours of Zep with a different drummer for each song.

picture.php

Portnoy

picture.php

Lombardo

picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Something about these death metal drummers. :woohoo:

John Longstreth - Origin -

[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-9XmfZsqHE[/YOUTUBEIF]