What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Star S1's. Meet Zairah and Jewel

Ganja 13

picture.php

Ganja 13

Day 48 12/12.

Indica pheno at front( Zairah). She has incredible resin coverage. I'll get the HD camera out in a day or 2 to take some bud shots.

picture.php

picture.php

Ganja 13

These have just gone into long term cure 3+ months or so.
Both phenos are delightful to smoke but I'm leaning towards the indica as I like her flavor a tad more.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And I'll start 4 sisters soon to see how they do.

Ganja 13

I'm testing this more sativa pheno now. The almost 2 week cure has put the high and the flavor into another realm.

picture.php

Ganja 13

This is the sativaish pheno after a 6 week cure. She's one sticky bitch, and has improved dramatically in the flavor and stone/high department. Very creeper in affects, takes about 5 mins after smoking her then she really hits you hard.

picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
Nice work. Love the chunky head buds on the sensi star. I need to grow her again.
Great strain.