What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt flower pics

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
1 of 2 baby Bubblegum S1's i got going
picture.php

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Big thank you to CSI! Made a order and got 4 packs of freebies! Who does that!? Making another order tomorrow. Pics say it all.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
How do those bubba s1's smell, Dopey? Does it have that coffee smell? Bubba's one of my all time favorite smokes but never had the chance to grow the original.

G

How do those bubba s1's smell, Dopey? Does it have that coffee smell? Bubba's one of my all time favorite smokes but never had the chance to grow the original.

It had the coffee smell pretty strong for a few weeks there...it's more faint now, but still there. A couple of weeks ago, I picked up a very distinct Tootsie Roll smell from her. Can't wait for her to cure up properly and really taste her... This is my first time growing any type of Bubba, been looking forward to it for quite some time.

Peace
DM

teide

Veteran
Looking Nice, N8v!
I got 3 freebie seeds of Florado kush with my last order, curious to know more about it. How is the smell so far? Looks like you'll get some nice color. Is this an original Flo from djshorts, bred in Colorado? Or is it a separate, independent Flo that originated in Colorado? I am intrigued and grateful for the great seeds I got from CSI, even the freebies are top notch, better than many seeds I paid for from other seed banks.