What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt flower pics

purpleplayer007

I. been smoking my cured up ChemD x ofp and the urkle dominates the taste... Sweet lemon og on the inhale but more of a rich urkle taste ..the chemD makes the smell like roasted coffee skunk.....complex

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Old Family Purple at the end of week 6 12/12!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

Wow!! Blazeoneup some awesome plants there. I've got 3 CSI packs. Snusages (og X chem91), smell my finger (og X purple urkle) and 79Xmas bud (heirloom variety). Outdoor situation can/should only grow one but not sure what to pick. Leaning towards the Chem X. Anyone with experience with these packs recommend one in particular? Cheers

G

Site 4 ABC's off season outdoors. These plants are seeded and have had 0 veg time as they've been put out coming into winter :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200419-190857~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20200419-190857~2.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 52

Latest posts

Latest posts