What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job IV(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers~ Chem4 Double Down & OGKB

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job IV(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers~ Chem4 Double Down & OGKB

Summer of 2018 Bodhi test

MyAgenda
I will be testing Bodhi seeds and Super Natural Selection.

1 Bodhi tester Chem-4 x Old Mother Ghani.6 reg-seeds.
2 Bodhi tester Chem-4 x wookie.6 reg-seeds
3 Bodhi tester OG Kush Breath x Purple Unicorn 5 reg-seeds

picture.php

General Grow Info
Indoor tent-3x3x6.5 air filtration with fan.
Lighting - 600 Watt Grow Light Digital Dimmable HPS MH coolTube.
Adjusted light wattage as plants grew.
Soil- 100% organic custom rich as a fart mix
Germination tech-24 hour h20 than paper towels 80 degrees temp
Water-Rested Tap water7.0
Fertilizer- Tea and other concoctions.
Grow style- all ways exploring.I grow them natural as I can so I get the maximum natural expression.
Light cycle-24hr seedlings 18/6Veg 12/12 flower
Container-K cups seedlings,2 gal Veg,5 gallon flower.

picture.php
picture.php

Grow so far
So Im running late on starting this test thread....the down side is we are in flower and you don't have to wait months for the fireworks to start.Haha
I had to push one of the test female out side because of some grow space restrictions.She will not be part of the test but I may shine a little light on her as we progress in to the future.
besides that I could not be any happier about the grow progress of these test lines.
The testers will not be sharing the space with any other plants this run.I wish I had others none testers running parallel with the girls but the spike in females caused all none testers to get put outside.

No Test males will be kept….all test males will be culled
Expect a grow and smoke report at end of thread.

Edit and update this page as I see fit:
All participation and support is appreciated:)
Thanks ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Rich as a Fart Soil Mix

Base
20% worm casting(quality)
20% Coast of Maine Lobster compost(rich)
45%Bar Harbor Blend Premium Potting Soil l(quality)
10%coarse perlite (ran out)
5% Canadian Peat (compost Filler)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amendments are based upon a 5 gallon Ratio mix
1/3Cup Bat Guano phosphorus
3/4cup Rock phosphate Phosphorus
1/4cup gypsum Calcium
1/2cup Blood meal Nitrogen
1/4cup alfalfa meal Nitrogen
1/2cup Kelp meal Potassium
1/3green sand Potassium...trace minerals
1/4cup Dolomite Lime Calcium&magniesium
1/4cup oyster flower Calcium
BlackStrap molasses
Kelp
Epsom salt*
alfalfa meal*
Neptune's Harvest Fish Fertilizer - Orange Label 2-4-1*

Old Mother Ghani
photo.jpg

Keeping the Girls Happy

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Grow UpDate 07-20-2018
Tester Update

So last week I got a feeling on them and checked for their sex.
They were all ready and raring to go.I have been taking care of them with the utmost care....right on point with watering, tea and keeping reasonable temps.
They are all straight up pretty plants, not a dog in the bunch. Each tester seemed to compliment the next in there group.

So they all seem to love me with the exception of one plant that is light sensitive.I keep pushing her around the tent looking for her sweet spot but nothing yet.In that I think she will be a special lady.
The one that complains the most is the one you end up marrying.

So here is my count

4FEM~ 2male chem 4 x old Mother ghani....Bodhi did you fem these on me:biggrin:

3FEM ~3 males CHEM 4 x wookie

3FEM~ 2 males OGKB x purp unicorn

I have some space issues do to the OMG cross putting out some serious ladies.I am not a gambler but I am an estimator and I did not see this heavy ratio of fems coming down the pipe.I give advice to others to pop 22 seeds for 9 females.My personal rule of thumb.
In that I have been skunked with males on testers in the past....In Fact I tested black triangle by Orgasmitron last go around and I came up all dudes.
So this go around I dropped one seed and guess what!!! it got eaten by a rabbit.Shit

Tues I took pics of plants with the exception of the males.I still have not culled them so if anyone need to see them Ill drag the camera out But I Have been kinda trying to dig myself out of this hole.I think I should take plants to KMart photo center to get there pics done.Take some weight of me.

Wednesday Mixed about 18 gal of soil and told mz Ph to drag it to the second floor.so when I came home I could go right at it.Holy crap she dragged that heavy barrel up a flight of stairs.Go women's Lib
She also made the stickers and bleached the pots.

Mrs-ph got a little handsy with the ladies during the uppotting so she almost got fired again....all kidding aside she was a huge help getting these babies pushed into flower.

So my problem with so many forced me to up pot 4 into 3 gal and the rest in to 5 gal.I think up potting from the 2 gal to only the the 3 gal is bull shit butthat the only way the math worked out with my grow space.

The next part of my shit show was having to kick one of the Chem4 x OMG out of bed.So I culled her:yoinks:

No!!! All 5 are sweet so my executive decision was to stick her outside and ride the natural grow cycle.I have not up potted her yet.She sits with the males on death row.I need to look at rose containers or square pots because these 3 gal trades are BS.

So she goes out into the wild and today will be my official 1st day of flower.I have no idea how many day of veg it was...Don't care!I will do the math later.If it was not for other growers I would not even use a calendar for any part of my grow.My personal calendar would just have the 4 seasons.Maybe the holidays

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Today's up date day 29 of flower

Chem4 x Wookie Day 27
picture.php

So I have had the boards to the floor as of late, working and travel. Not letting the grow bog me down...so updates have suffered a bit.

well after about ten days of flower I noticed that I had a male in The tent....A chem4 x OMG.The night before that I finished up a timed out tea Then uppotted. a dif chem4 xOMG and put her outside.She was not going to fit in the tent.
What I'm saying is there was room for her.The male was un marked. Which meant I was not sure about her and she must have got caught up in the musical chairs of males and female identification.

So my pour chem4 x OMG got put out in the cold hard world for no reason at all. bad Me....Haha

But there is a but. She is doing great as of today.So my fuggup has created an indoor outdoor test of C4 xomg.
She looks pristine out there.Warning...I AM AN INDOOR GROWER!!

So this is my maiden voyage into the great outdoors.
Some social issues have come about. Well one its my Mom.So I sat her down and explained.EVERYTHING!

Her eyes almost jumped out of her head with interest.But she is a gardener and a old Pro.She held it together like a card shark at a world of poker tournament.
Now my Mom has never really drank but as she was wide eyed over the plants outside.She confessed that her and her sister smoked some of my confiscated weed that was taken away from me way way back in jr high.
I just laughed
She then talked about that same sister who died last year and the cannabis that helped her in the end.:cry:

I keep my business to myself but having this community to share our mutual passion is comforting...No, it's more like Comradery that is much needed to hold secretes for so long.
I mean has anyone ever tried to talk plant with a smoker. Haha Forget about it.

So certain chains of events can bring on kismet change.Turn the page, Mom is now is in on the deal.

So all the plants are doing nearly perfect. I have had PM on my mind so I have been hitting the indoor and outdoor with foliar sprays wc/compost and Neem soap. Just winging it outside.

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I had major trepidation putting tester outside.I created this Meme to express my concern.I have had no problem with tester so far.I have foliar sprayed with Neem oil,dishsoap and baking soda and WC/Lobster compost tea.

picture.php

Feed Back
sancannabisgroupdope content 🔥
piro_darkest_growerBeauveria bassiana bro.

savage_oakMorning sun is important. A shadowy morning spot is the only place I’ve ever seen pm outside. The late day shade doesn’t seem to be a problem.

mad_organicsRegalia
canna_consultantI am a brain cancer survivor because cannabis oil saved my life!

codygrower420Nutrilife or food grade hydrogen peroxide diluted 35% also using sm90 for a wetting agent.
houseandgardennutrientsLol

whodatiscoKeep them healthy and happy. Make sure to innocculate with beneficials. Do those foliars once a week up to week 2 or 3 of flower. I would also shave their legs and clean out the inside of larf, suckers, and low light fans.

solarpanelI use green cure up until like 2 weeks before I flip. Seems to work very well. Keep any signs of pollen away. Pollen is always what made pm happen for me. ✌

photosynthesisfarmsOne of the best kept secrets is organic skim milk and water! Dm if you want yo no ratios. Or there is info online too

ph_patrol@photosynthesisfarms I have use that at 10%skim milk 90%water..I have seen heaver ratio of milk though.thanks Brother👊👏

mz.stevia@method1pps is my go to for PM.

mz.stevia@houseandgardennutrients why are you laughing?

hammerhead_geneticsMicronized Sulfur is all u need.

the_ganjapreneur_1The, for sure, hi-tech way to prevent/eradicate PM is @cleanlightbv It will strengthen your plants, too.😃👍
vernalheirloomseedsSilica and potassium bicarbonate sprays are better at raising leaf surface pH (discouraging mildew) than baking soda and are somewhat nutritive (both add K). Defoliating helps with airflow to help prevent infection. But it were me, I'd use "Hawk 19" for mildew if the crop isn't for the rec/medical market.

whodatiscoYou seen my IPM spray thread on icmag?

docbrownsgreenthumb@ph_patrol Try Tweetmint from buildasoil

sun4snowgirl1Lemon juice n h20 kills the p.m. and doesn’t reduce the plant

sun4snowgirl1@sun4snowgirl1 no neem or chemicals needed
ph_patrol.

mi_terps_710Lol

mesa_runner_jonesBuy bugs not sprays. Feed aloe and coco water. Do not EVER use manure in your soil or teas 💚
tackittphotoRegalia by Marrone and compost teas. Lots of compost teas.

ras_soul420regalia 1x a week

The one recipe not suggested was Horsetail tea...I have heard good things about that one too.:tiphat:

ph

nickman

Veteran
What’s up brother PH...!!!... looks great as always in here...

Hey, I just bought some Coast of Maine Lobster Compost the other week... I mixed it with some dry amendments and did a top dress on my girls when I pu5 them into flower three weeks ago... so far my plants have had ONLY WATER for their entire lives...

This is the 1st time I’ve ever not used the soup style of growing with adding all the liquid nutrients... all be it - I used to use General Organic line ...

Have you ever noticed tiny clearish to brownish mites or bugs in the Lobster Compost? Members here are saying that they are beneficial ...

Best vibes bro...!!!...

Ph-patrol

Veteran
What’s up brother PH...!!!... looks great as always in here...

Hey, I just bought some Coast of Maine Lobster Compost the other week... I mixed it with some dry amendments and did a top dress on my girls when I pu5 them into flower three weeks ago... so far my plants have had ONLY WATER for their entire lives...

This is the 1st time I’ve ever not used the soup style of growing with adding all the liquid nutrients... all be it - I used to use General Organic line ...

Have you ever noticed tiny clearish to brownish mites or bugs in the Lobster Compost? Members here are saying that they are beneficial ...

Best vibes bro...!!!...

Hey brother Nickman:tiphat:

Very cool idea with a top dressing Lobster compost....Bugs/mites in the compost,Not that I have noticed.Can you see them with the naked eye?
Now in the past,way way back I did see some on a seed That did not make it and I def looked under a loop.
Another ? Nick...Are you making teas?
Another is what are you mixing in to your compost top dressing?Its a great idea:)

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
#1 OG Kush Breath x Purple Unicorn

She has been my dark Horse from nearly the beginning.I had moved her periodically around the tent
and adjusted the light to suit her needs over the others but to no avail she did what she wanted.

She had that crinkle cut thing going on....pic came through blurry to ICmag.shit
picture.php

So When it came time to up pot she got put into a larger 5 gallon over the smaller 3 gallon....the squeaky wheel got the grease.Haha
I just saw something different in her and wanted to explore that to its max grow capacity.The 1 was twisted but grew around 3x stretch.Her early stench was another tip off in my decisions with her.

Top of Cola...Peakin Purp
picture.php

Backing the camera up a bit low flash ,lights out.
picture.php

I had to yanker her out and give her a spin on the dance floor yesterday to get a proper look at all of her.

She is a hot mess,throwing off Purple Candy Drank and death simultaneously.Haha Purple Corpse
picture.php

Rub and sniff all the colors of the rainbow open up in my palette and my compass goes haywire.
But I had this thought or connective link from a past grow while I was working in the room.
I kept smelling her and the thought of my past Aloha stomper came jumping in to my head like a past dream.She reminds me a lot of that plant.
Blackberry widow???
Not sure

3x stretch
52" tall
Stank is evolving but fills the room
Growth is lanky and viney...needs support.
I had a hell of a time taking that last whole plant shot of her.Not as easy as it may seem haha.
I will have to make a corset for her to trap her in her spilling figure a bit.Meow!

Ph-Love

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Chem-4 x Omg tester

Chem-4 x Omg tester

Next up as Promised is a little peak at The #5 chem~4 x Old mother Ghani getting her out door on.She was vegged indoors and pushed outside about 35 days ago.
Any how Here she is

She is standing at 53" tall and was throwing off a buttery kush smell when I moved her.I didn't really get into it with her But will very soon.(Note)She is running slower than the indoor testers.

Like I said she is healthy as a horse.This is my 1st time growing in the great outdoors.Look Ma No Hands:)...Great experience:)
I think she is going to get her Wilderness merit badge.
She received the same Rich as a fart soil mix and potted up in to a 5gal trade.

picture.php

She is Kinda sexy

Ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
ADD On to last post

When I put her outside I was in fear of her just being blown over by the wind or crushed by heavy rain.
She had no backbone to her.
Well she made it through a few storm and now is as sturdy as they come.Even forming overnight bark on the base of her stump.
The indoor Cultivare are sturdy but not nearly the same plant as the outdoor plant has become.
Im finding the difference quite radical.

It just has me thinking about growth environment and impact on plants.
Plant performance and physical change.

any how...

SuperZero

Very nice thread you got going here!

Amazing how tough they get outside in the elements.
It's been a real stormy outdoor season here so far, but I don't worry too much until the buds start to swell and soak up the rain(and get heavy.)
Then the real bondage starts :whip: (get some stakes if you don't already)

Looking forward to the updates

nickman

Veteran
Hey brother Nickman:tiphat:

Very cool idea with a top dressing Lobster compost....Bugs/mites in the compost,Not that I have noticed.Can you see them with the naked eye?
Now in the past,way way back I did see some on a seed That did not make it and I def looked under a loop.
Another ? Nick...Are you making teas?
Another is what are you mixing in to your compost top dressing?Its a great idea:)

ph

The tiny bugs I’m seeing in the compost I’m told are HP mites. Or Hypoasis Miles

No, I’m not making any tea’s yet. Although I would like to. I just need another air pump.

I mixed the Lobster Compost with a little worm castings and a product called meal mix- either (grow or bloom) by Mother Earth... I used the bloom mix...
I can take a pic of the bags ingredient list and post it here for you...

nickman

Veteran
ADD On to last post

When I put her outside I was in fear of her just being blown over by the wind or crushed by heavy rain.
She had no backbone to her.
Well she made it through a few storm and now is as sturdy as they come.Even forming overnight bark on the base of her stump.
The indoor Cultivare are sturdy but not nearly the same plant as the outdoor plant has become.
Im finding the difference quite radical.

It just has me thinking about growth environment and impact on plants.
Plant performance and physical change.

any how...
Yeah, what I wouldn’t do to be able to grow out doors...!!!...